300 tickets remaining for Hull

Day

7 minutes ago, JW37 said:

No yeah I know, probably should've said singing section. Every time I've done it they've been pretty much perfect seats.

That's what we do. We get some funny looks from all the young trendies in there though (them that can still focus, that is!)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I do remember Hull being number 1 in the "Crap Towns" book and described as "the city that smells of death"

Although that was a few years ago and I'm sure its been regeneration transformation by now.

I like the place - a lot. The Princes Quay area is superb, but I like the Old Town as well. Some very good pubs.

1 hour ago, rammieib said:

The first tickets always sold are always furthest away from the goal. I hate it - by buying early you get the worst seats..

They just hate you - your card's been marked. :p

I am always online the minute they go on sale to season ticket holders, and we've never had bad seats.

13 hours ago, David said:

I strongly dislike the away memberships.

This year you had to have either a ST or home membership to buy the away, that's £90 just for the privilege of buying tickets for what, 2 games?

Also have to remember whilst I agree priority should be given to those that attend away games, for some fans home games are away games with the travelling involved.

Pretty sure a more fairer system should be put in place, 1pt for home game, 3 for an away, x amount of points for priority, then x amount for next phase of sales but that wouldn't generate £££ I guess.

Oh well, not overly fussed, knew I wouldn't stand a chance so gave Rupert a ring to connect me back up to Sky Sports. 

Very well said... I would love to know what the actual figures are on away member sales.

I brought one back in November to secure my seats at Forest and I think that's the only time all season that I've actually needed it to secure a seat but I've made a fair bit back on it saving £2 per roadrider, so I suppose it's not all bad for those who are already ST holders. 

5 hours ago, Jayweb95 said:

Very well said... I would love to know what the actual figures are on away member sales.

I brought one back in November to secure my seats at Forest and I think that's the only time all season that I've actually needed it to secure a seat but I've made a fair bit back on it saving £2 per roadrider, so I suppose it's not all bad for those who are already ST holders. 

I refuse to buy an away membership. For me one is pointless. I would have to buy one junior away member and possibly another adult now. Add to that the cost of 3 tickets per away game. I haven't had any problem obtaining away tickets this season. I just have to be on line as soon as they're on sale.

I may consider buying away memberships if we go up though. Away tickets in the premier league look likely to be cheaper than in the championship next season.

4 minutes ago, Gritters said:

I refuse to buy an away membership. For me one is pointless. I would have to buy one junior away member and possibly another adult now. Add to that the cost of 3 tickets per away game. I haven't had any problem obtaining away tickets this season. I just have to be on line as soon as they're on sale.

I may consider buying away memberships if we go up though. Away tickets in the premier league look likely to be cheaper than in the championship next season.

The Memsahib and I were saying exactly the same thing last nght - it'd be the only way to stand a chance of getting Bournemouth away tickets for a start.

Archived