300 tickets remaining for Hull

Day

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the lads in the ticket office said there was 100 ish left on Monday. Thats when I bit the bullet and bought the away membership to garrantee the ticket. There is about 5 telephone lines and long que out the door. It was always gonna be a bun fight. I think the ticket office exagerrate a little on numbers left 

Hull City fan here.

Despite suggestions to the contrary, it's not 1976 here, we do have print at home tickets, but not for away fans (as has been mentioned, I don't think anyone does). We even have an away fans bar at the ground, which has a ticket machine so away fans can pay on the day, though it's obviously not much use for a game that's already sold out.

19 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

still selling them in the ticket office. Been in queue since 9:30 and they let so many in and shut the doors.

I think that's fair enough. Takes more effort to go down to the ground itself. Having been at Pride Park before having queued physically for 3 hours for Forest away a few years back and missing out as they were still selling on the phone, it is fairer.

Just now, JoetheRam said:

I think that's fair enough. Takes more effort to go down to the ground itself. Having been at Pride Park before having queued physically for 3 hours for Forest away a few years back and missing out as they were still selling on the phone, it is fairer.

felt abit unfair when 5 people at the back of the queue were turned away as they'd all gone even though as we were going in they were asking how many tickets each of us wanted. IMHO I think its harsh to complain. The fans who have attended 5+ game got priority which despite missing out im fine about as iv only done 2-3 away games. Those who haven't been away all season now complaining need to have a word with themselves.

Don't they split any remaining tickets between the ticket office and telephone lines for fairness? That's why there always seems uncertainty over the number of tickets remaining.

If I was being sceptical then i'm wondering if some of the tickets were reserved for 'friends' of Sam Rush etc as was allegedly the case at the Shitty ground.

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

I got tickets did you know hull 3k

I think they could have given us more but remour on twitter a load of derby fans going in the home ends.

Sorry b4 but that is total BS. Even if its on twitter it's still just a crock of steaming manure. 

I strongly dislike the away memberships.

This year you had to have either a ST or home membership to buy the away, that's £90 just for the privilege of buying tickets for what, 2 games?

Also have to remember whilst I agree priority should be given to those that attend away games, for some fans home games are away games with the travelling involved.

Pretty sure a more fairer system should be put in place, 1pt for home game, 3 for an away, x amount of points for priority, then x amount for next phase of sales but that wouldn't generate £££ I guess.

Oh well, not overly fussed, knew I wouldn't stand a chance so gave Rupert a ring to connect me back up to Sky Sports. 

1 minute ago, David said:

I strongly dislike the away memberships.

This year you had to have either a ST or home membership to buy the away, that's £90 just for the privilege of buying tickets for what, 2 games?

Also have to remember whilst I agree priority should be given to those that attend away games, for some fans home games are away games with the travelling involved.

Pretty sure a more fairer system should be put in place, 1pt for home game, 3 for an away, x amount of points for priority, then x amount for next phase of sales but that wouldn't generate £££ I guess.

Oh well, not overly fussed, knew I wouldn't stand a chance so gave Rupert a ring to connect me back up to Sky Sports. 

I'm an away member because I want good seats rather than travelling x hours to be sat behind a corner flag. Also it gets rid of all the stress like everyone trying to buy one today is having. Like the point system though.

Archived