Wembley ticket prices

Jayweb95

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

No idea, just got them through DCFC did not know where we were sitting until we got there. Just bought most expensive tickets available and hey presto! I didn't even think they sold Club Wembley tickets to paupers like me!

If the owners of the club Wembley seat do not wish to attend the game Wembley re-sell the seat. 

The Championship Playoff final tickets are not in the club Wembley ticket package for the years events at the stadium. As a member you can purchase the ticket at face value but if you decide against it they flog your seat off.

The company I work for have 4 seats and I already have a preorder in for 3 tickets just in case as the tickets usually go to corporate bosses but none of them are intrested in playoff finals , just the FA Cup , Rugby final etc which is fine by me as it lets me buy a pukka ticket and job nob it with the toffs for a day :)

If we make it just buy the most expensive ticket. It will be in club Wembley.

in reality this doesn't give you a lot - comfy seats and more legroom. You don't get a meal or anything like that but there are restaurants and it's advisable to book them in advance.

Through a corporate contact im hoping to have secured tickets - problem is I don't know if i would be with Derby fans or the opposition fans!

31 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

There is!

There's one at Sudbury every summer, they have stalls, cakes, face painting and a band playing. you can sit outside the Vernon Arms and have a pint and everything.

Keep contradicting eddie and you'll end up in a fate ..

18 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I am going no matter the costs

Even the disgusting cost to the environment that your transport will spew all over the defenceless faces of our children's futures?! 

People going to football and especially adding to the smog in that there Wembley make me sick. 

23 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I am going no matter the costs

You wont get a ticket, unless you think that going to Hull home and away entitles you to a ticket in the Hull end? and Brighton will sell all their tickets too....lastly wont it be too painful to watch?

10 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

You wont get a ticket, unless you think that going to Hull home and away entitles you to a ticket in the Hull end? and Brighton will sell all their tickets too....lastly wont it be too painful to watch?

Don't think they have a 3rd place play off in the play offs Mike.

B4 should get his ticket for the Derby v Sheffy Wendy final.

Mine was opposite where the managers sit at the top. Shocking atmosphere last time we went out of all the people around me I was only one singing! Hopefully we believed as much as QPR fans did! Might was around £52 I think.

Archived