Wembley ticket prices

Jayweb95

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Steve Bruce might

Funny if he just turned up and stood right in front of b4 sits, following him around Wembley every time he moves. Due to his vastness, he'd only have to be roughly in the vicinity to block b4's view. Like Slough or Wycombe.

1 hour ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Funny if he just turned up and stood right in front of b4 sits, following him around Wembley every time he moves. Due to his vastness, he'd only have to be roughly in the vicinity to block b4's view. Like Slough or Wycombe.

I'm not sure he would need to be that close, if his great big fat head was in Watford that would be good enough!

4 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

I'm not sure he would need to be that close, if his great big fat head was in Watford that would be good enough!

There are areas of France and Ireland that are obscured by his nose. And that's when he's in freakin Argentina (possibly, apparently... Or on the moon or summink). 

mumblemumble
On 6 May 2016 at 00:08, Jayweb95 said:

What were the ticket prices for Wembley 2014? I'm going on holiday the day after this years final and I'm just trying to budget what the possible final tickets will cost me IF we make it there as I'm transferring my money into dollars next week.  

£0 - talk about jumping the gun

On 14/05/2016 at 15:45, mumblemumble said:

£0 - talk about jumping the gun

Wasn't quite jumping the gun was I? I asked because I needed to budget money based on the possibility of the match being one day prior to my holiday, which I cleared stated. 

On the way back form hull on Tuesday night we tuned into the local radio, all they were ringing in about was how much the booking fee's and p&p will cost for the final tickets.

bless em, they thought they'd lay on extra trains too. Moaning that they'd only get 30k tickets.

more than enough I think if you think there was only about 17500 home fans there Tuesday.

Ull fans moaning all week about tickets and travel. They got 38k+ tickets and their ST ticket holders could buy multiple tickets each. Not too bad. It's only the 20k glory hunters who should be annoyed. In Hulls 8 year history they've been to Wembley 4 times which ain't too bad and it's a piece of pi55 to get tickets too. 

Archived