Prince (the artist once, any maybe still known as)... dead?

Mostyn6

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2
1 hour ago, TigerTedd said:

check it all out, but specifically from 3:25. 

There will be plenty of guitars weeping tonight.

17 hours ago, GboroRam said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3552300/Fatality-Prince-s-estate-Minnesota-days-musician-rushed-hospital.html

BREAKING NEWS: Prince is dead - Body found at Minnesota estate days after he was rushed to hospital with severe flu

One hell of a flu..

One good memory from backstage... we we're told not to look to him, especially to the eyes. It had something to do with his height.:) But he came to ask something from my mate and he had to. He explained later that he just can't to talk tos someone without taking eye contact. We were waiting what would be the outcome with this outrageous act and after the gig it was releaved: Prince came over with his tiny bike and asked angrily "where's the lad from yesterday?" He walked straight in front this friend of mine (in his pimp kind of costume...both of them :) ) and gave him two bottles of finest wine you can get.

Yeah, whatever you do, just don't take eye contact... I'm pretty sure those wines are still there to be drinked. Today would probably be perfect day to open at least one of them.

Cheers, Prince. RIP.

Probably the greatest artist to have event lived in my opinion. My favourite artist ever. Still remember lying on the sand dunes behind the caravan in Cornwall with my Walkman on listening to purple rain album like it was yesterday.

outstanding performer and the best concert I've ever been to 

He was superb. I read in the Metro yesterday he was very clean living and was totally against drugs alcohol and doughnuts. Doughnuts? :lol:

There have been some nice musical videos posted but I'll leave Dave Chappelle's sketch here for anyone who's never seen it.

Archived