Richard Keogh - always got a mistake in him

mumblemumble

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Like I said Johnson/Shackell Wood was in the middle between Johnson and Shackell. 

Maybe it was Johnsons man but surely Shackell could see Wood was behind BJ. So ffs don't just let him head it at least challenge him and make it difficult, Pearce would have done better and should have started.

1 minute ago, Supermac said:

Maybe it was Johnsons man but surely Shackell could see Wood was behind BJ. So ffs don't just let him head it at least challenge him and make it difficult, Pearce would have done better and should have started.

Agrred mate. Pearce wouldn't allow that happen tbf. 

On 1/14/2017 at 18:57, St. Jimmy said:

I'm glad you're all for giving our players a chance ;)

Gave him 5 years. Still as poor as when Dele Adebola sent him for hotdogs. Still stand by the statement that we will never get promoted with him around. But I was actually sticking up for him in this instance. 

7 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Saw this and wanted to share:

Richard Keogh has the most completed passes of any Derby County player this season, according to Squawka (999 Completed Passes with an 82% Pass Accuracy) 

http://www.squawka.com/teams/derby-county/stats

with 990 of those being made sideways or backwards and the other 9 went into touch !! (allegedly)

9 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

Saw this and wanted to share:

Richard Keogh has the most completed passes of any Derby County player this season, according to Squawka (999 Completed Passes with an 82% Pass Accuracy) 

http://www.squawka.com/teams/derby-county/stats

So 18% of Keogh's passes go either to the opposition or out of play - almost 1 in 5!!! :o:ph34r: Surely we need better than that?

Archived