Richard Keogh - always got a mistake in him

mumblemumble

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Mykey said:

He is a poor player full of mistakes blames everyone else where over 50% of our goals conceded are down to him! not just the cock ups he don't mark his positioning is awful. And he is well of a ugly bloke

Keoghs having a great game lol

2 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

So lets just ignore Olsson missing the tackle and giving the ball away and Keogh having to cover Pearce's left side shall we? Really didn't expect you to be quite this childish Mostyn.

Who is ignoring it? I'm not. BUT, Keogh shouldn't be high side like that. And that's the time for a trademark Keogh lunge. But he just casually watched.

Just now, TheDeadlySaul said:

What a ridiculous statement lol 

So the team is still playing as well as they were before it then? 

Are you smoking crack? Have you banged your head? Is your carer not around to help you post? Or are you not actually watching the game?

Just now, Mostyn6 said:

For me, his mistake ruined a steady performance and the whole team dropped confidence as a result.

I can probably agree with you on that. Still think we would have been battered regardless of that goal though. The main problem is that this team as a whole need to stay focused for every game, for 90 minutes ... not start getting mardy when things aren't going their way. They're supposed to be some of the best footballers in this league and they hide at the first sign of trouble.

Just now, Mostyn6 said:

So the team is still playing as well as they were before it then? 

Are you smoking crack? Have you banged your head? Is your carer not around to help you post? Or are you not actually watching the game?

We were under pressure before the goal, we grew back into the game and then Pearson in his genius thought it would be wise to take off a midfielder for an attacker and the whole team looked crap again. Blaming everything on one player is just pathetic really. 

Archived