lets assume play offs.....

preffered choice over 2 legs  

122 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ridiculous to assume anything at the moment. Fantastic to beat the Red Dogs. Our chances of holding on to a play off place are likely to go right through to the final game against Ipswich. Alot  to play for in the top 8. We need to pick up some form and lots of points. See where it gets us.

Of those it has to be Hull purely for the fact that they are the only team currently in the top 6 that we have managed to beat this season. (although we still have to play Brighton and Shef Wed again along with Hull)

I definitely wouldn't want to play Burnley or Brighton, but since they are my choices for the automatics I don't think we will anyway. I think Boro would be a pretty even contest, but we haven't managed to beat them for a couple of years, so not sure I would really want them either.

If we could get a high enough position (unlikely) to play Shef Wed they would definitely be my preferred choice though.

If I have learnt anything over the years in football, its not about who you think is good, or least well suited to play us, or even form..... its always about who over several years you have the measure of. Or NOT !!!

Both Burnley and Boro seem to have amazing records agsinst us and we rarely beat either of them. Im sure its not somethign which rests in the mind of the players, especially since many players move on from year to year.

But as a fan its alwsys noticable.

For that reason Brighton or Hull please... and on current form, id take Hull :)

Get will hughes back and then lets win the play offs and final. No reason why we cant. the players want to have a hard look at them selfs. coz if they cant get there game right in championship then they can forget about playin in prem league.

4 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Any of them at all, we will beat any of them, easily. 

And what colour is the sky in your world? :whistle:

Archived