lets assume play offs.....

preffered choice over 2 legs  

122 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Dcfc10 said:

Get will hughes back and then lets win the play offs and final. No reason why we cant. the players want to have a hard look at them selfs. coz if they cant get there game right in championship then they can forget about playin in prem league.

I agree, it does rather some up everything & seem somewhat ironic about us this season that for all the very expensive signings we've made over the last nine or ten months. To get us back hopefully on to a more winning formula we seem to be better off bringing back as many of Nigel's signings as we possibly can. Is that progress I ask myself ?.

22 hours ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

The Brighton team of 2016 is based largely around the Brighton team of 2014.  The (emerging) Derby team of 2016 is based very much around Derby 2014.  How did that work out?

Fair enough if you want us in the playoffs again. We've been written off all season but are happy with the table as it stands. But how many of the team you beat in 2014 started for Brighton on Saturday? One. It's a totally new team, much tougher mentally. Some of our best players then (Greer, Lualua) can't get a game.

We are aiming to avoid you in the playoffs. And 'Boro, Hull, Wednesday and Cardiff too.

4 minutes ago, seagulleo said:

Fair enough if you want us in the playoffs again. We've been written off all season but are happy with the table as it stands. But how many of the team you beat in 2014 started for Brighton on Saturday? One. It's a totally new team, much tougher mentally. Some of our best players then (Greer, Lualua) can't get a game.

We are aiming to avoid you in the playoffs. And 'Boro, Hull, Wednesday and Cardiff too.

Am sure there's a Brighton fans forum somewhere 

I know it's a very big if!  And there's loads of if buts and maybes but I have to plan all my work in advance ! But if we make the play offs am I right in thinking match a is 3rd vs 6th and match b is 4th vs 5th and the team that finishes lower plays there home tie 1st ? 

1 hour ago, seagulleo said:

1 hour ago, seagulleo said:

22,000. 4x as many as this forum.

It must be bloody dull on there?  Twenty two thousand people using facts to support their arguments?  Those sorts of shenanigans have never been very modish round these parts.  :p

Probably explains why you're on here though.

22 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Not to those precious Brighton boys you aint. Just a nasty rough northerner with a terrible complexion, greasy hair and rough hands and a massive nose :whistle:

a) my complexion is that of a baby's bottom

b) it's not grease, it's Vidal Sasson Wax

c) my hands are as smooth as a baby's forearm

d) my hooter excites women

10 minutes ago, philmycock said:

a) my complexion is that of a baby's bottom

b) it's not grease, it's Vidal Sasson Wax

c) my hands are as smooth as a baby's forearm

d) my hooter excites women

That might wash with some of the gullible forum members Dave, but I've known you far too long to A) Believe anything you say and B) Believe anything you write :p

Archived