Glenn Hoddle

DcFc Dyycheee

Probably won't happen ,,,,,, mind you if it did and they clicked it could just could turn out to be inspired,,,, ther is a lot of football nouwse ,motivational skills and belief in bringing through youngsters (hoddle) can't see why anybody would think it can only be a disaster in football terms,,,,, here's a thought/ conspiracy theory ,,, say this has been in the wind for some time, even talks behind closed doors on if they would come and how it would work ,,, stay with me ,,, with an emphases on youth development side of things would hoddle especially want to be more hands on in that department at very least have his own men in charge working his way with the youth,,, but we've got wassel ,, how do we get rid ,,,,,,,, Mel? Sam? Glen?.. Thought bubble ,,,,,, ping,,,,,,,, I know promote him to head coach till end of season saying the job is his to lose , end of season he s out , and chances are he's made a right plonker of himself with the fans and media by then anyway ,,,,,,,, easy peasy,,,,, cheers boys good to talk ,see you in the summer ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apologies for having an opinion,thought that was what a forum was about ,at least my posts are opinionated rather that insulting fellow supporters,dont agree with me by all means but respond with a mature educated opinion rather than the childish churl of an imbasile

Just now, ram1964 said:

Apologies for having an opinion,thought that was what a forum was about ,at least my posts are opinionated rather that insulting fellow supporters,dont agree with me by all means but respond with a mature educated opinion rather than the childish churl of an imbasile

My opinion is that your opinion is not balanced. It is not fair. It is not measured. It is neither logical nor analytical. It makes no realistic sense. I also would suggest that any outsider reading this forum would think YOUR opinion is more reason to call us laughing stock than the decisions being made behind the scenes.

6 minutes ago, ram1964 said:

I ask you to look again at what you wrote, others can decide who's acting like an imbecile

39 minutes ago, ram1964 said:

You spelt imbecile incorrectly. The irony eh?

1 hour ago, ram1964 said:

We have gone from what appeared to be a well managed club with stability and short term and long term objectives ,controlled finances stability and security ,making sound sensible and reasonable decisions with regard to recruitment in both management/coaching,and players.

To presently sacking Pc (who i personally didnt like the way we played under him)

for getting us in top 5,bringing DW who has even less experience and appears clueless to bringing Harry ( the closest thing to a second car sales man in football management ,who i wouldnt trust to run a  bath)and now speculation that Glenn Hoddle ,a total has been with no credability other than a player 20 plus years ago is going to stick his oar in (probably with mystic Meg).

So yes its a bloody mess and if it was happening at any other club i would be pi##ing my sides.

Oh and dispite My concerns over Pc and some of his tactics, nothing in comparison to the Sh+te we seen since

And I'm not advocating hoddle in anyway but he has managed Swindon, Chelsea, Tottenham, Southampton, wolves and of course England, so to dismiss him as a total has been with no credabilty/credabilty other than as a player 20 years ago, is a little harsh. Up the rams

I'm not completely against the Hoddle as coach idea.  Yes he's had some funny ideas about religion but his football coaching skills got him the top job and that's what we ought to be hoping for really (top class coaching) . Mclaren had the England job and at points he brought the best football to Derby for quite a few years. 

1 hour ago, ram1964 said:

Imbecile

Following on from my previous comment, anyone who is given the job will get my full support. As I said on the Warnock being first choice lb when fozzy was injured it is only my option and I am big enough to eat humble pie if proved wrong. Warnocks pie was particularly tasty. 

On 3/14/2016 at 17:57, uttoxram75 said:

They said it was chlorine......

F that.  Severn Trent reckon only 3700 properties were affected.  Seeing as nearly forty thousand live in Swadlincote alone that means we're all living anywhere between 10 to 20 people per property.

Mind you watching the orange dolphins has been adequate recompense.

Archived