Forest sack Freeman

Rambalin

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, 1977 Ram Raider said:

Jesus eastherts that's gotta be the longest pile of ****** post ever on this forum.

I don't know about that, have you ever read.....no, never mind.

I'm on an IPad, I highlighted what I wanted to post, pressed copy, paste and what I wanted came up in the post but when I hit submit reply, the war and peace situation appeared.

I tried twice to delete it, it wasn't having it. Again, all I can do is apologise.

1 minute ago, EastHertsRam said:

I'm on an IPad, I highlighted what I wanted to post, pressed copy, paste and what I wanted came up in the post but when I hit submit reply, the war and peace situation appeared.

I tried twice to delete it, it wasn't having it. Again, all I can do is apologise.

That's got to hold the record for the longest physical post on these forums surely 

PistoldPete2

Why couldnt they wait for our game ? Its traditional for a manager to be sacked after the Rams v Forest game, but maybe that fate awaits Wassall.

1 hour ago, EastHertsRam said:

No, all you could do is apologise and buy us a beer.

This is a rarity.

Ordinarily, what we're both going through at the moment would be golden ammunition for the other side, but given that we're both as bad as each other, neither side can really say anything. 

I would say that it must be a golden time for Leicester fans, but we're both that far off their radar now that they've long since stopped trying to engineer a genuine rivalry with either of us.

Archived