Forest sack Freeman

Rambalin

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fawaz - "promotion isn't a priority, I told Dougie that when we hired him last season.... I sacked him because I'm sick of Boro and Derby being the centre of attention, I shall now confine myself to the office in my basement and go on Twitter and make myself look a total idiot.. the big clown is back on top"

Leeds United have just heard the news and are preparing their next stupid decision.

I wonder whether billy davies thinks billy davies should give forest a call?

or whether billy davies thinks billy davies should give derby a call?

if billy davies fancied derby and he found out that billy davies had phoned forest there would be fireworks.

similarly if billy fancied forest but found out that billy had phoned derby.

i reckon one or the other might stop speaking to the other.

or both.

5 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Paul Williams in charge to end of the season. Jesus Christ 

Someone told Tiswaz that they'd spoken to Jossy and he was up for taking over until the end of the season. 

Tiswaz was said to be delighted at having a two-time European cup winning Manager take charge.

6 hours ago, RamNut said:

Billy is available.

unfinished business and all that.

revenge is a dish best eaten cold, stuck in the fridge for a while, and then eaten cold again.

And the best place for a turd (are we permitted to say that on here? If not, is there a Poison Dwarf exception?) is as close as possible to your worst enemy...with maximum toxicity in smell (I sense my analogy is losing its applicability just a tad)...

Imagine how 'inspirational' a third 'dance' with old Billy would be for Forest? Surely no-one's silly enough to voluntarily step into a downward spiral?

You've made me think of two things though:

1. Has anyone checked that Mel actually dislikes Billy Davies? 

2. Would anyone completely rule out Fawaz sniffing out Nigel just to spite us? (Why else would he appoint the poison dwarf twice? I am not suggesting anyone at Derby would worry about it; but I am suggesting Fawaz is sufficiently stupid to think it might annoy us.)

On 2/17/2016 at 12:25, RadioactiveWaste said:

Can Fawaz just do something completely batsh1t in public? I miss him and feel Mel has been shouldering the eccentric chairman role these past few months. Perhaps sacking doogie for doing an apparently good job and going to the media about gumpen-wisdom philosophy which all staff muff must practice by purifying themselves in the Trent and so on. I feel it's time for the epic return of the east Midlands favorite mental chairman.

Yes?

On 2/17/2016 at 13:39, Red_Dawn said:

That title is well and truly with your bloke at the moment. Fawaz has been fairly quiet recently, maybe he's learnt his lesson?

No?

I know this sounds bad I feel sorry for both clubs. We've both got the fan bases (More us of course ;)) the passion the pride. We just seem to get more bad chairman's then not neither club go through a normal stage. 

Both gone through a high of a rich chairman taking over to realize maybe a normal wealth chairman is better suited..   

They are made for each other. If BD took over at the Theatre of Gumps again, the answer would be a perfect 10.

Tree and a turd plus tree and a turd plus tree and a turd.

Come on, Fridgy - make it happen.

Archived