Forest sack Freeman

Rambalin

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2

Nigel is favourite for the Forest job Ive heard. If true and hes appointed before Saturday that would make the game extra fruity. Would he give Sam Rush the knees up?

1 minute ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Nigel is favourite for the Forest job Ive heard. If true and hes appointed before Saturday that would make the game extra fruity. Would he give Sam Rush the knees up?

I could be wrong I'm sure it's till the end of the season a bit like Wassall. Seems agent Morris and Fawaz are in contact with each other.

PistoldPete2
16 hours ago, cymru said:

And Kenny Burns has branded Derby County "chokers" WHAT A JOKE the fat git look at your own club

At least we have something to choke on.

I can see the gumps relegated this season. All these court appearances, one may just get them into some trouble and a points deduction.

sacking of a manager at the business end if the season never seems to end well, especially if you rely on an inexperienced manager/coach.

Equally cannot see us finish in play-offs, especially with subs policy we saw on Saturday.

Both look like circuses atm.

21 hours ago, eddie said:

They are made for each other. If BD took over at the Theatre of Gumps again, the answer would be a perfect 10.

Tree and a turd plus tree and a turd plus tree and a turd.

Come on, Fridgy - make it happen.

After all, BD's salary is already paid by Fawaz... You can only wish it to happen.

And according to SSN fatty Reid is now helping with the coaching. Or perhaps he has been for a while but I'd missed that comedy gold moment. 

Was even trotted out last night to explain how upset the owner was at "having to sack" doogie.

Watch out for the forest free kicks. Reidy will have them practising their chips. Before moving on to practising their burgers,  pies, sausages. ........

12 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

And according to SSN fatty Reid is now helping with the coaching. Or perhaps he has been for a while but I'd missed that comedy gold moment. 

Was even trotted out last night to explain how upset the owner was at "having to sack" doogie.

Watch out for the forest free kicks. Reidy will have them practising their chips. Before moving on to practising their burgers,  pies, sausages. ........

3/10

47 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Was even trottered out last night to explain how upset the owner was at "having to sack" doogie.

Fixed

19 minutes ago, LesterRam said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35808053

shall we all put a fiver in the pot and buy a football club :D

And Al Hasawi admitted he is getting tired of the criticism he is receiving.

He added: "If people are pushing and always negative, and there is no appreciation, why should I continue?

"Maybe there are some people better than me and I am doing it wrong. If there is somebody who wants to buy the club and gives me the right money, maybe I do so."

No **** sherlock! :mellow:

According to Neil Custis in The Sun, Dougie warned Paul that Fawaz has been trying to pick the team for the last few weeks!

Time to go Fawaz, if you can't even influence team selection, what's the point?

Archived