Playing in Gorgeous Light Blue

Ninos

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, David said:

I'll risk it, missus has been begging for one despite me trying to explain in every way possible it was limited edition and out of stock.

The sites legit, my old football team used to get all their kit and equipment from that website. 

I want one, but I'm unsure of the sizes. I bought a Derby top before and it was far too big, and then in contrast I've bought a Bayern top and it was too small! 

I'm 5ft 9inch and around 70kg. Do I go with small or medium?

The light blue one is great but they only have that in medium. Not a great fan of the purple one, but they have that one in small. Not sure whether to risk it or not...

6 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

I want one, but I'm unsure of the sizes. I bought a Derby top before and it was far too big, and then in contrast I've bought a Bayern top and it was too small! 

The light blue one is great but they only have that in medium. Not a great fan of the purple one, but they have that one in small. Not sure whether to risk it or not...

I'm 5ft 7 and around 65kg. Small is bang on for me, but I'd go with a medium if I were you. Worse it could be would be that it's slightly baggy.

26 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

The purple one is more fitted than the blue. So ironically I would say a small would be OK in the blue but not the purple. 

16 minutes ago, Vasey1994 said:

Does anybody know if we are changing sponsor and kit manufacturer next season? Would make sense with the kit deals on DCFC Megastore 

One more year left on the Just Eat sponsorship which I hope to god they don't renew. The pressure to stay fit wearing a shirt with that on the front is unbearable. 

I predict Flamingoland next. 

But seriously, why the hell hasn't Toyota ever sponsored our shirt? Seems a no-brainer. Get on it, commercial director. 

3 minutes ago, eustonstation said:

One more year left on the Just Eat sponsorship which I hope to god they don't renew. The pressure to stay fit wearing a shirt with that on the front is unbearable. 

I predict Flamingoland next. 

But seriously, why the hell hasn't Toyota ever sponsored our shirt? Seems a no-brainer. Get on it, commercial director. 

When is Umbro up? Completely bored of the dross they're turning out. 

Umbro was 3 year deal wasn't it? Which would make 16/17 their last effort.

I think I remember something about the 'Megastore' contract being up this season - or have I made that up? I know they were looking to bring it in house again..

EDIT: I was wrong - 4 years. 17/18 will be the last one.

The Rams will once again wear the famous double diamond of Umbro from the start 2014/15 season as part of a four-year technical kit partnership.
Read more at http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/derby-county-announce-umbro-as-official-kit-supplier-1651123.aspx#jqT0s5CwStoFyk8m.99

Archived