Playing in Gorgeous Light Blue

Ninos

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On Sunday, February 21, 2016 at 09:22, Ewe Ram said:

I wonder about the whys and wherefore of keepers playing in black. I noticed Carson in bright green yesterday and thought that a keeper should be more visible and looks actually bigger in bright clear colours. Maybe I'm talking crap and I'm sure there will be someone popping up to shoot me down 

Think you are right ewe ram. I remember  reading an article and bright bold colours make the goalie bigger. I bought the third kit when it came out for a change.

2 minutes ago, BarrowRam said:

Think you are right ewe ram. I remember  reading an article and bright bold colours make the goalie bigger. I bought the third kit when it came out for a change.

Really? I always say when our keeper comes out in black it's just not right 

23 minutes ago, BarrowRam said:

Just watching Shrewsbury v man utd. Shrewsbury  goalie bright yellow can't  miss him.

Southend keeper in bright orange against Burton. Didn't distract me from seeing that bloke wander by behind the goal carrying a mop and bucket though :D

its proper lower league stuff 

17 hours ago, Ewe Ram said:

Southend keeper in bright orange against Burton. Didn't distract me from seeing that bloke wander by behind the goal carrying a mop and bucket though :D

its proper lower league stuff 

The lovely lady steward at Brentford voluntarily snapped me and t'other hants on saturday when she realised I couldn't work out how to do a selfie. 

In so doing about 8 lads wandered through onto the terrace without having their tickets checked one final time as she was distracted. 

Love the old school venues like Yeovil! 

2 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

I can't remember the Chelsea goalie name - Russian wasn't ?

The only thing worse than his technicolour strip and daft trakkie bottoms is that fearsome mullet. ...

Dmitri Kharine, and I bet most Chelsea fans couldn't tell you that :lol:

Archived