Ibrahimovic

scarboroughwa

Coming to the Premier League? I certainly hope so.

Wenger messed it up last time he was considering coming apparently. He's the one I'd like to see. Leaving it a bit late in his career mind.

A black belt and speaks five languages too, I think.

Anyone who can do this, I want to see them in the Premier League.

The fourth of four from Ibrahimovic on the night against the best we had.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wouldn't say Wenger messed up, Ibrahimovic's arrogance cost him the move. He was only 19 at the time and wanted to take a closer look before buying, maybe more managers should do that before getting the contract signed.

Zlatan quotes. 

" a World Cup without Zlatan is nothing..."

" I can't help but laugh at how perfect I am" 

Reporter said " it's a bit hard to ask HIM" when Zlatan had answered " God only knows" to a question about who would win playoffs between Sweden and Portugal. Zlatan replied " why? You are looking at him!!" ( Ronaldo went on to pee all over him during the two games"!! 

Ive a a quote of my own... " if you want to win the Champions League just join the club Zlatan has just left"!! 

Ibrahimovic made a pointed effort to speak to English journalists after PSG’s Champions League victory over Chelsea on Tuesday night and, asked if he could play in England before he retires, said: “I have another three months here and then what will happen? Big things will happen. Let's see what happens.” 

Pressed on whether the Premier League is an attractive option, Ibrahimovic cryptically added: “Let's just say I am in shape.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/12161530/Man-Utd-transfer-news-Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-leaves-door-open-to-Jose-Mourinho-reunion-in-Premier-League.html

Not said he want's to, hasn't said he doesn't either

As the forums very own Zlatan Correspondent/Enthusiast

Zlatan will probably end his career at Miami Beckham United FC Athletic (or whatever its called) in 2018 or so

I think he will leave PSG in the summer unless they win the Champions League where I can see him retiring this summer

He will only play at a team where he can win the league IMO as 12 titles in 14 seasons at multiple clubs is incredible and I would think he would like to extend this record.

He might play for a team where he can win a Champions League, he may say he doesnt care about it but he must be desperate as deep down that medal could cement him as one of the greatest strikers in European History.

One thing that is in the air is where he will go on from his playing career? Management? Punditry? Fashion? Playboy?

The man is an enigma...

Maybe his has applied for the Derby vacancy as his next move will be a 'shock' 

Archived