Breakfast with Mel and no Bacon or Sausages!

Day

4 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Is that 5 times you've asked? It was removed for a reason. Why would we put it back when we have the new thread?

It was an accidental five. Not got this quote thing sorted. Didn't mean the original thread that got pulled because of mostyns dodgy comments, meant the one daveo put up after explaining things

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, bigbadbob said:

It was an accidental five. Not got this quote thing sorted. Didn't mean the original thread that got pulled because of mostyns dodgy comments, meant the one daveo put up after explaining things

Oh, dunno, if it was a thread from Daveo it'll not be worth reviving.

2 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Oh, dunno, if it was a thread from Daveo it'll not be worth reviving.

Normally you'd be right but this one wouldn't mind having a gander. Wasn't a big thread, he explained what the craic was then locked it to replys. Thought it could be simply put in here so I could read it. Never mind, it ain't gonna happen

2 minutes ago, bigbadbob said:

Normally you'd be right but this one wouldn't mind having a gander. Wasn't a big thread, he explained what the craic was then locked it to replys. Thought it could be simply put in here so I could read it. Never mind, it ain't gonna happen

He took the keys off me a long time ago, blamed me for some Syrian Hacker or summart.  If I could help I would, but he's making people speak to his agent in the mod room, he's changed.   

3 minutes ago, Boycie said:

He took the keys off me a long time ago, blamed me for some Syrian Hacker or summart.  If I could help I would, but he's making people speak to his agent in the mod room, he's changed.   

It's alright. I know he doesn't care about the little people since mel entered his life, and the forum elite.

21 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I can believe that , i tried to PM him and it went straight to a recorded answerwritten type message saying something like ,  ' We appreciate your call , we really do , but if you don't own a football club , or another established sporting business , we won't respond . Please enter your credentials after the written tone' ..

I put my finger down , disheartened ..

3 minutes ago, mozza said:

I can believe that , i tried to PM him and it went straight to a recorded answerwritten type message saying something like ,  ' We appreciate your call , we really do , but if you don't own a football club , or another established sporting business , we won't respond . Please enter your credentials after the written tone' ..

I put my finger down , disheartened ..

Perhaps you should have put just the middle one up!

On 15/02/2016 at 21:44, Inglorius said:

My point was obviously Clement wasnt asked these questions during interview which lays the blame at Mel Morris' door. He can't turn round later and say Clement didn't know enough about our previous 2 seasons performances and players he should have been asked this as a basic

I've got confused in the timings. In one thread  (maybe earlier in this one) it was stated that Clement was recommended and agred as the coach by the board prior to mels takeover.

So do we know who actually did the interviewing of Clement and roughly the timing relative to the change of owner?

10 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

I've got confused in the timings. In one thread  (maybe earlier in this one) it was stated that Clement was recommended and agred as the coach by the board prior to mels takeover.

So do we know who actually did the interviewing of Clement and roughly the timing relative to the change of owner?

Can you keep on topic please , this is now the 'Lets take the piss out of Daveo thread'

Have you noticed on the Forum Mainpage , {online users) , Daveo's name is now highlighted in Gold ?

32 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Mel became chairman in May, Clement joined 1st June.

1 minute ago, toddy said:

Mel became Chairman in May, but wasn't sole owner until around the time of Clement's appointment. I think it was a few days after. 

Rush identified Clement.

26 minutes ago, mozza said:

Can you keep on topic please , this is now the 'Lets take the piss out of Daveo thread'

Have you noticed on the Forum Mainpage , {online users) , Daveo's name is now highlighted in Gold ?

Aha. 

Living as I do in the land of milk and honey  (aka the South), I simply assumed that I was expected to feel sorry for those of us living on wind-chilled coasts smelling of herrings. 

Didn't realise p***taking was required!

6 minutes ago, toddy said:

Cheers toddy.

Presume Mel interviwed him as far as we know? 

From all I've read  (and there's a lot of perceptive analysis on here) we seem to be recognising a calamitously misaligned appointment. 

PC was not and was never going to deliver mels vision.

10 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Cheers toddy.

Presume Mel interviwed him as far as we know? 

From all I've read  (and there's a lot of perceptive analysis on here) we seem to be recognising a calamitously misaligned appointment. 

PC was not and was never going to deliver mels vision.

as sage pointed out Rush identified and recommended Clement. Mel will have spoken to him but would I presume take advice from others onboard too.

6 minutes ago, davenportram said:

as sage pointed out Rush identified and recommended Clement. Mel will have spoken to him but would I presume take advice from others onboard too.

Well if the main cast of characters is going to handle the next appointment then let's hope they are more joined up!

Unless Mel now conducts recruitment by decree.....

1 minute ago, HantsRam said:

Well if the main cast of characters is going to handle the next appointment then let's hope they are more joined up!

Unless Mel now conducts recruitment by decree.....

Haven't you heard?

He will collect all the CVs in then do a poll on here.

If you donate, you get two votes.

1 hour ago, mozza said:

Dammit , you're good !! :lol:

in my defence i was gonna put keyboard down , instead of finger ..

Thanks. That one liner only brought me 1/10 of the likes that my "I didn't realise just how lucky I am"  essay slagging off my fellow Rams fans, but I guess I'm a bit like Mel and his 3-3 and 4-4 draws. They only give you 1/3 of the points that PC's boring 1-0s gave us but they're far more satisfying :D

Archived