Breakfast with Mel and no Bacon or Sausages!

Day

12 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Hi Mel, I know you are reading this. 

Send me a private mail with the details for the flights etc whatever works best for you, I can arrange my time around you. Cheers. And don't worry about the bacon and sausages I am a vegetarian. 

That explains a lot

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 15 February 2016 at 00:23, RamNut said:

how can DW be part of the selection process and be a candidate?

I'd have liked to know why MM thought there was going to be a slanging match,

and so what if there was?

I'd also like to know if this intervention was before PCs post match interviews or after.

why when schteve committed to staying, why did we then sack him if his style of football was apparently the style of football we now say that we want.

why did we sign five players before the new coach had even met the squad?

which of the 12 signings were the 2 or 3 that PC specifically requested?

why sign Pearce and then sign Shackell three weeks later?

If MM went on holiday with PC in place , what was it that suddenly prompted the sacking of PC and his unplanned return?

why was David Burke sacked?

what was PC relationship with the players like?

do we anticipate that if we get promoted, we might just have to play a controlling, passing game in order to try to survive?

10 hours ago, IlsonDerby said:

Most was the important word in my post Mostyn. 3 out of how many questions...

Ok Ilson.....3 unanswered questions?

feel free to respond with the answers to the above - not your opinions - but what MM said. 

PM me if you want as i don't particularly want to send the thread round in circles, just can't understand why you think we know the answers to all of the above.

p.s. I'm not actually expecting you to come up with anything.

5 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Hi Mel, I know you are reading this. 

Send me a private mail with the details for the flights etc whatever works best for you, I can arrange my time around you. Cheers. And don't worry about the bacon and sausages I am a vegetarian. 

I have it on good authority that you like to eat scousers for breakfast, and some of them have the mental capabilities of turnips, so that adds up. 

7 hours ago, CornwallRam said:

Never trust a man that doesn't eat bacon

Never bother with a woman that won't eat sausage

Bacon....oh how i miss bacon....the real stuff though, not the continental rubbish or the streaky excuse we get over here....which is why the vegetarianism is easier...!

I would like to add that days before the meeting , Daveo asked Mel if he'd like to cancel the meet up , due to recent events , Mel insisted the meeting should go ahead as planned , and that he was looking forward to it . Maybe Daveo mispelt 'meet' , and that was the reason we had no sausage or bacon ..

5 hours ago, eddie said:

Time and a half - nothing to sneeze at.

5 hours ago, eddie said:

Time and a half - nothing to sneeze at.

My my Edward that is some fine work there, again thanks to the miracles of my half dead phone made for me by Mr Job's team of elves I am able to quote you twice and not delete one... But it was that good it was worth it. 

Archived