Breakfast with Mel and no Bacon or Sausages!

David

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moslyn its like groundhog day Bent-Pearce-Ince-Weiman,Clements,had to watch them on D-V=D,must have followed

Butterfield--Johnson at a holiday camp,unless Real  Madrid followed Norwich and  Huddersfield in the championship,

Their scouts know no bounds,,Cannot understand why they pay so much for their players.

perhaps a list of lower league English players they have signed is on the net

1 hour ago, trevor1946 said:

Moslyn its like groundhog day Bent-Pearce-Ince-Weiman,Clements,had to watch them on D-V=D,must have followed

Butterfield--Johnson at a holiday camp,unless Real  Madrid followed Norwich and  Huddersfield in the championship,

Their scouts know no bounds,,Cannot understand why they pay so much for their players.

with all respect, I have no idea what point you're trying to make, who you're criticising, who you're praising, what you want to actually happen, if you have solutions... or anything....

3 hours ago, trevor1946 said:

Can I have a pint of whatever he's on.:lol:

4 hours ago, trevor1946 said:

i've read this several times now , run that past us again ? ..

You lost me on the very first word , Moslyn ..

After a few San Miguels I will attempt a translation.

Mostyn its like groundhog day, Bent, Pearce, Ince, Weimann. Clement's had to watch them on DVD.

Must have followed Butterfield and Johnson at a holiday camp, unless Real Madrid followed Norwich and Huddersfield in the Championship.

Their scouts know no bounds, Cannot understand why they pay so much for their players.

Perhaps a list of lower league English players they have signed is on the net

Now, I'm guessing Bent, Pearce, Ince and Weimann were poor signings by Clement, he signed them after watching DVD's.

I'm guessing we have been here before in a similar situation.

I'm also guessing he would have no idea who Butterfield and Johnson were as he was at Real Madrid.

I'm guessing yet again that Trevor is confused as to why Real pay so much for their players when they have.....

Oh forget it, I'm confused myself. let's wait for Trevor to sober up and tell us himself.

4 minutes ago, Daveo said:

After a few San Miguels I will attempt a translation.

Now, I'm guessing Bent, Pearce, Ince and Weimann were poor signings by Clement, he signed them after watching DVD's.

I'm guessing we have been here before in a similar situation.

I'm also guessing he would have no idea who Butterfield and Johnson were as he was at Real Madrid.

I'm guessing yet again that Trevor is confused as to why Real pay so much for their players when they have.....

Oh forget it, I'm confused myself. let's wait for Trevor to sober up and tell us himself.

It's simple, as I suspect you know.

Clement signed all his players from DVD analysis, we've overpaid for the majority of them, and Trevor's missed the one paid for recruitment from the lower leagues, the lad from Cheltenham Town, who has obviously used up all our seperate U21's recruitment budget Mel talked about in the summer! 

He's either brilliant, or what was left over in the pot after paying gym equipment storage charges.

11 hours ago, reveldevil said:

It's simple, as I suspect you know.

Clement signed all his players from DVD analysis, we've overpaid for the majority of them, and Trevor's missed the one paid for recruitment from the lower leagues, the lad from Cheltenham Town, who has obviously used up all our seperate U21's recruitment budget Mel talked about in the summer! 

He's either brilliant, or what was left over in the pot after paying gym equipment storage charges.

Brilliant is going to far ..     To  think Clement signed all these players,is taking being gullible to far ,the lad from cheltenham town i take it is a red herring.,In two years we have sacked both our head-coaches,and you maintain its there fault,Oh the good news Wassell cant fail because promotion is not the primary target,But playing the Derby way is.

Perhaps when we get through the fog transparency,is round the corner 

3 minutes ago, trevor1946 said:

Brilliant is going to far ..     To  think Clement signed all these players,is taking being gullible to far ,the lad from cheltenham town i take it is a red herring.,In two years we have sacked both our head-coaches,and you maintain its there fault,Oh the good news Wassell cant fail because promotion is not the primary target,But playing the Derby way is.

I'm not sure Clement was that involved in the signings for the academy, sounds like that would have been down to Wassall...

TEENAGE signing Luke Thomas says a conversation with Academy boss Darren Wassall was all it took to convince him that Derby County were the right club to come to.

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Derby-County-Teenage-signing-Luke-Thomas/story-28584545-detail/story.html#ixzz40c9mRKJW

10 minutes ago, trevor1946 said:

I've already told you twice (at least) that the head coach has no control on academy. So Clement won't have been involved, unless he specifically asked for him, as McClaren did a few times before him.

Pretty sure both of Ince and Bent well in the pipeline before Clement came on board, and even if he technically could have vetoed them, he's just arrived being presented with a classy forward and an ex England international who were both popular at the club the previous season. If Clement's first act had been to stop us signing Ince and Bent what would fans have said? Pearce and Baird both looked solid signings at the outset as well.

Archived