positives??? any????

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A positive for me is Derby will still exist regardless what happens, we'll all be back next season whether its in this league or the Premiership, I hated the collapse last season but don't really care if we do the same this season, "bottlers" is getting thrown about, but at least we've been up there to have the chance to bottle it lol. 

If we fail then its a case of I'd have rather failed trying than not tried at all. 

Would like to see more of that from Bryson and Martin though lol

1 hour ago, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

Still in top 6.....Bryso back....MKD next up......

Anymore??

Just got back from London (no didn`t walk it stayed the weekend) and have been thinking if only Keogh`s header had gone in or Johnny`s 1 on 1 ,or Christie`s BRILL run and shot had gone in .Had a bit of a despondent feeling BUT you are right  like your thinking a win on Saturday and every things back on track ?? .

Is it not ???   

39 minutes ago, Alan Ramage 4 EVA said:

Just got back from London (no didn`t walk it stayed the weekend) and have been thinking if only Keogh`s header had gone in or Johnny`s 1 on 1 ,or Christie`s BRILL run and shot had gone in .Had a bit of a despondent feeling BUT you are right  like your thinking a win on Saturday and every things back on track ?? .

Is it not ???   

Yes but you know that nothing less than a thrilling 6 (or more) nil win will be good enough for some.

Archived