Kilmarnock: Billy Davies targeted to replace Gary Locke

Inglorius

1 minute ago, McRamFan said:

gumps liked failure that much they begged him back to do it again...

Not surprising though.

Dull, regressive, uninspired, puntball where they fail in or around the playoffs, versus dull, regressive, uninspired, puntball where they hover between mid-table and the relegation zone. 

Failure is all relative at Forest. :lol:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Re getting awful sides to the play offs/promoted, agreed.

Re nobody coming him for him really?! 

A rotten man who always puts himself first. What he did at your place really showed him up for what he is and he is now reaping what he sowed.

A d*ck certianly, but there's some d*ck managers out there who won't get you to the playoffs yet still get employment. 

34 minutes ago, Anon said:

We were naive enough to call Preston fans bitter once upon a time, but we learnt the truth soon enough. He's had two goes at ******* your lot up. I wonder how many more he'll get before you are able to engage your brain and see a pattern that is by now all too obvious.

Fair enough if you disagree, but do you have to be such a kn*b about it? Reasonable debate, as everyone else has done.

Cheers.

8 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Fair enough if you disagree, but do you have to be such a kn*b about it? Reasonable debate, as everyone else has done.

Cheers.

If you insist on attempting to dismiss valid criticism of Davies as "bitterness" then you ought to be prepared for me to "act like a knob".

He's just like Alex Furguson. He picks chewing gum up of the street apparently. Has some ability to manage (5 nil defeats a specialty) but he's a toxic wee man who I don't have very high regard for. Anyone remember how after the play offhe spent three weeks arguing over his contract. Then rubbed it in by signing Eddie Lewis from league 1 Leeds and pinning our hopes on Kenny Millar and Robbie Earnshaw.... Never forgive, never forget.

3 minutes ago, Anon said:

If you insist on attempting to dismiss valid criticism of Davies as "bitterness" then you ought to be prepared for me to "act like a knob".

It is bitterness, you completely ignore the fact that maybe he did f*ck you guys up, but he had a reasonable amount of success at other places. 

I think we spent 12m before the season we finished third, narrowly missing out in the playoffs. Clement has spunked more than double that this season, yet you sit in the same position.

If you f**k the playoffs up, are you going to point the same finger at him? Given (from other posters admission) there has been some overpaid dross you've signed.

33 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

Someone should make a Billy Davies action man-style toy - with the pull string that when pulled uttered a few catchphrases - "Job done", "unfinished business", "wish it was Preston" and "I'm a c**" would all feature.

Could they make a toy that small?

2 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

It is bitterness, you completely ignore the fact that maybe he did f*ck you guys up, but he had a reasonable amount of success at other places. 

I think we spent 12m before the season we finished third, narrowly missing out in the playoffs. Clement has spunked more than double that this season, yet you sit in the same position.

If you f**k the playoffs up, are you going to point the same finger at him? Given (from other posters admission) there has been some overpaid dross you've signed.

We've spent silly money this season and anything less than automatic promotion is a failure. I'm already critical of a number of signings that I don't think represent value for money.

16 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Great signing for Killie... Forget all the poop that people on here spout on about just because he went to Forest (after we sacked him after he got us up!!) he was a great manager for us and will do a great job for them I am sure. 

There you go mate... The only like you get for this comment is from a Red!! 

18 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Great signing for Killie... Forget all the poop that people on here spout on about just because he went to Forest (after we sacked him after he got us up!!) he was a great manager for us and will do a great job for them I am sure. 

I'll leave it to a Forest legend to sum up Billy

http://www.nottinghampost.com/Garry-Birtles-m-delighted-Billy-Davies-Nottingham/story-20857435-detail/story.html

So guess from a Rams point of view, he was quite successful there :D on that basis hope poor Killie know what they are doing?!

He hasn't gone anywhere before because he was still on the Forest payroll and taking another job would effectively negate his very lucrative contract.

So he has opted the take the dosh and sit in the garden rather than take care of his professional reputation.  No job offered has been worth the loss of his lovely money.

On 2 February 2016 at 13:32, maydrakin said:

He hasn't gone anywhere before because he was still on the Forest payroll and taking another job would effectively negate his very lucrative contract.

So he has opted the take the dosh and sit in the garden rather than take care of his professional reputation.  No job offered has been worth the loss of his lovely money.

And who can fault him..!?? If you had he choice you would do exactly the same. 

Archived