Shotton to Birmingham

CornwallRam

4 minutes ago, YouRams said:

In an inflated market in which we get squeezed for every penny I think its good were holding out for more. Hopefully recoup the full amount we paid for him.

Will, Jeff, Thorne etc you hold out for more. Players you actively want to get rid of you take whatever you can get. I'd rather save the million quid in wages than try and squeeze an extra 100 grand out and potentially scupper the deal.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prices like £5 million will be paid for players going for 32.5 million last year at this rate.

How much is Andre Gray worth now?

We have to optimize our players' performances rather than pay £5 million for a player who six months later seems worse than when we bought him.

3 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I'd say Shotton is probably half the player Bucko is, so seeing as I wouldn't accept a penny less then 32 million for Bucko, 15 mil for Shotton seems fair.

In today's inflated market Will Hughes would probably go for around 300 million and the island of Gibraltar.

Although Gibraltar is a rock not an island but I get your point 

5 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Not really if qpr can get nearly one million for lynch from Huddersfield we should be able to get more with all the crazy prices around.

You honestly think we'll get more than a million for him? Blimey!

Archived