If it aint broke, don't fix it

Bris Vegas

Clearly Derby County don't understand this message.

Why mess with the 4-3-3 which had us second in the league, four points clear of third?

I said it against Leeds away. Why change the system, why risk playing a changed side in order to 'rest' players for Boro. Ludicrous decision, and it cost us.

Now, we changed again against Reading and played poorly and today was an absolute shambles. It's all stemmed from a change when nothing needed changing. 

Baird could have come in for Thorne at DM. Blackman is our Bent. He dosn't fit into a 4-3-3, or his best position is the once Tom Ince currently takes up. An utterly pointless signing and now we're trying to accomodate him.

Can't believe we haven't learned the basics. Like last season didn't prove a big enough warning? Jesus...

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, McLovin said:

We played 4-3-3 for the majority of the game today. Created absolutely nothing. Thorne was carrying the midfield for the whole game. It is well and truly broke on the evidence of today 

Confidence was shot from days earlier, stemmed from the change in system at Leeds.

While 4-3-3 may have been played, why Blackman upfront when he clearly can't play CF. Why even buy him, he doesn't suit our best system. Dropping Butterfield was pointless.

All we had to do was remain consistent with the line-up, make little changes and add a winger in January. 

Now, we've just imploded. Again.

We seem to be changing system to accommodate Blackman. How many left footed strikers do we need? I have my doubts on his ability. Is 3 mill a good deal for a one season wonder! Martin has been having a tough time recently but was still the nucleus for our success over last 2/3 seasons. Some people have very short memories!!

We need carson back in goal,a new left back to help Warnock,dropping martin does not help the team with the way we play.Back to basics is required get the spine of the team back carson,shackell,thorne and martin,its not his fault but I feel we always look like conceding with grant in goal and thorne not playing

Archived