If it aint broke, don't fix it

Bris Vegas

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ramsbottom said:

I'm sorry but this wins the prize for Most Ridiculous Post of the Day...

Has it not passed through anybody else's mind. I don't think it will be just me thinking that this sin't good enough and we are close to replicating the same as last year.

The players don't just lose confidence that easily and for too long now we haven't look that good.

2 minutes ago, CHCDerby said:

Has it not passed through anybody else's mind. I don't think it will be just me thinking that this sin't good enough and we are close to replicating the same as last year.

The players don't just lose confidence that easily and for too long now we haven't look that good.

There are not many constants over the past couple of years. Fans booing and bellyaching in a variety of forms is certainly one of the constants.

Just now, dantheram said:

Pointless sacking him now - although he'll be on thin ice with performances like that. Doesn't know his best team and has players out of position, signings are strange and tactics / decisions in game are lacking.   

I agree it would be strange sacking him now but Morris won't wait until we drop out of the top 6 which could be in just 2 weekends time after we have played Manchester United in the cup and other teams have played.

How many times did you feel like we was going to score comfortably in the last 4 games and are we really going to go to Burnley and get anything from there playing like this.

Clement said himself that confidence is shot, who is this down to.

If were not careful Mel could end up in the South Stand starting the bounce song because it's so quite. 

33 minutes ago, CHCDerby said:

I agree it would be strange sacking him now but Morris won't wait until we drop out of the top 6 which could be in just 2 weekends time after we have played Manchester United in the cup and other teams have played.

How many times did you feel like we was going to score comfortably in the last 4 games and are we really going to go to Burnley and get anything from there playing like this.

Clement said himself that confidence is shot, who is this down to.

If were not careful Mel could end up in the South Stand starting the bounce song because it's so quite. 

A combination of the players themselves, the previous managements, current management, the people that moan and groan and boo sat in the stands and the ones who abuse the players and their family over social media.

2 minutes ago, rynny said:

A combination of the players themselves, the previous managements, current management, the people that moan and groan and boo sat in the stands and the ones who abuse the players and their family over social media.

I honestly don't think you can ever blame the supporters for any kind of confidence or lack of. 30k Derby fans packed into the ground today, you shouldn't require any more motivation to get up for a game.

The football is poor and that comes from the coaching team.

3000 Brum fans made more noise than the ipro has had this season.

'Booo' has been the only chant that's consistently caught on around the ground. 

Only sing when we're winning. And that's all season, every season. 

At least in the last two games the football and fans deserve each other.

27 minutes ago, rynny said:

Are you including mr chairman in this?

52 minutes ago, CHCDerby said:

I honestly don't think you can ever blame the supporters for any kind of confidence or lack of. 30k Derby fans packed into the ground today, you shouldn't require any more motivation to get up for a game.

The football is poor and that comes from the coaching team.

Ok so you dont think that the players may have been apprehensive before kick off after the booing at thr final whistle on Tuesday? Do you not think maybe they were worried that a wrong pass might be groaned upon by the 30k? Just inspires confidence and I bet they couldn't wait to get out there for the support that they received after the last match :thumbsup:

35 minutes ago, Bob Loblaw said:

Are you including mr chairman in this?

As I said in the other thread I was not going to give a knee jerk reaction and say one way or the other if it was the right thing for MM to go into the changing room to pass on his displeasure. It looks like the wrong decision now. And I still stand by what I said.

5 minutes ago, rynny said:

As I said in the other thread I was not going to give a knee jerk reaction and say one way or the other if it was the right thing for MM to go into the changing room to pass on his displeasure. It looks like the wrong decision now. And I still stand by what I said.

I completely agree with you. I also said my opinion wouldn't be changed or hardened by today and I stand by that too. It was a genuine question, not a dig. 

27 minutes ago, Bob Loblaw said:

I completely agree with you. I also said my opinion wouldn't be changed or hardened by today and I stand by that too. It was a genuine question, not a dig. 

I know it was genuine question, if it was a dig you would have got a sarcastic response :lol:

Archived