Derby v Man Utd Ticket Prices

Srg

32 minutes ago, RicME85 said:

http://www.nottinghampost.com/Nottingham-Forest-giving-fans-better-deal-Derby/story-28533579-detail/story.html

:lol:

@eddie yeah agreed, was at Leicester Tigers on Saturday and was in the old stand so had a post in the way

That's a cracking price. So for me and the boys it would cost:

Forest v Watford: £12

Derby v Man U: £73

Derby is it then :D

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

21 pages? Don't know what's been said in the thread (who has time to read all that?) but I shall add my twopenneth that I think the prices are right and it is important the club generates significant revenue when these games come along.

If anyone doesn't like it, watch it on the telly box. I expect we'll sell out, though I do think it will go to general sale. Friday night under the floodlights against the red dogs, getting some tiny element of revenge for that semifinal all those years ago. What's not to like?

23 hours ago, Hoppo93 said:

I do agree football prices are very high but I don't think Derby are bad at all.

I'm not saying I agree with how high the ticket prices are, I'm just saying the price for the Man U game is exactly what I expected

Duplicate

Last point regarding the prices, wonder if the same fans who said this is a fair enough price were the ones complaining about the availability of Forest away tickets that should be ST priority first... And not away membership... And then complained about the price of away membership.... 

1 minute ago, Mafiabob said:

Last point regarding the prices, wonder if the same fans who said this is a fair enough price were the ones complaining about the availability of Forest away tickets that should be ST priority first... And not away membership... And then complained about the price of away membership.... 

Are you done yet?

Either pay and go or don't pay and don't go - simple

4 minutes ago, Hoppo93 said:

Are you done yet?

Either pay and go or don't pay and don't go - simple

I'm just giving fair points regarding it... I'm quite happy to be proved wrong on any subject, and it being a sell out...

I'm not going.... Simple? 

And no im never done on a forum as long as I can debate with others who agree or disagree... 

The last post just me suggesting that all football fans are fickle and are hypocrites, including myself of course... 

it shouldn't matter what level we're playing at, whether we're charged that much away from home, whether we're against a big team, or if there is higher demand for a game...

£35 is scandalous. The poorest get hit hardest and it's simply unacceptable.

It's a real blight on the record of those managing this club. I'm a student commuting back from a different city for every home game (ST holder) and yet I've been priced out of going to what should be an awesome occasion for Derby fans. I'm gutted. I simply can't afford over £40 for a one-off game (including travel).

Magic of the cup my arse.

and so what if it's in line with average premier league prices or close to what others are charged, can't we be better? Can't we be the club that makes all competitions accessible to those with a lot/without much money?

If we keep accepting higher prices, for whatever the reason, then it's only going to get worse and worse.

2 minutes ago, mike93rh said:

and so what if it's in line with average premier league prices or close to what others are charged, can't we be better? Can't we be the club that makes all competitions accessible to those with a lot/without much money?

If we keep accepting higher prices, for whatever the reason, then it's only going to get worse and worse.

Totally agree... Problem is we complain and still go.... Supply and demand.

Sad to say football will keep getting more and more expensive until it will finally implode on itself... 

Football and footballers in general live in another bubble to us. Bit like politicians and celebs nowadays.

11 minutes ago, mike93rh said:

it shouldn't matter what level we're playing at, whether we're charged that much away from home, whether we're against a big team, or if there is higher demand for a game...

£35 is scandalous. The poorest get hit hardest and it's simply unacceptable.

It's a real blight on the record of those managing this club. I'm a student commuting back from a different city for every home game (ST holder) and yet I've been priced out of going to what should be an awesome occasion for Derby fans. I'm gutted. I simply can't afford over £40 for a one-off game (including travel).

Magic of the cup my arse.

Quit Uni and get a job like I did at the age of 15 and you'll be able to afford it. And have a wash as well.

7 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Quit Uni and get a job like I did at the age of 15 and you'll be able to afford it. And have a wash as well.

Ha, if everybody did that then we'd have a shortfall of quality doctors, engineers, lawyers etc.

Some professions require more prestigious education than from 'the university of life'...

12 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Totally agree... Problem is we complain and still go.... Supply and demand.

Sad to say football will keep getting more and more expensive until it will finally implode on itself... 

Football and footballers in general live in another bubble to us. Bit like politicians and celebs nowadays.

The problem is that the 'product' they're selling is people's passions. A football club means so much to so many that people like my mum will sacrifice having a holiday every year to be able to afford her season ticket.

When they've got so many people by the balls it's hard to break free, you're right.

3 minutes ago, mike93rh said:

Ha, if everybody did that then we'd have a shortfall of quality doctors, engineers, lawyers etc.

Some professions require more prestigious education than from 'the university of life'...

Don't worry then..stick the £40 on your student loan and pay it off when your 'prestigious education' brings in the wedge

Archived