Derby v Man Utd Ticket Prices

Srg

1 minute ago, mike93rh said:

paying it off + interest, to the benefit of the state**

Bless you for keeping the country going :)   Is there nothing in a university education for you then?

Come on get yoursen to the game.....stop worrying about the the terrible trials of student finance

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, shepshedram said:

Bless you for keeping the country going :)   Is there nothing in a university education for you then?

*Come on get yoursen to the game.....stop worrying about the the terrible trials of student finance

and congrats on your anti-student agenda, it's clearly well thought through!

*I honestly wish I could, but the struggle is real for many people, by no means only students!

4 hours ago, rammieib said:

No it doesn't!!!! Read the FA Cup rules.

Sure they probably talked because its in the interest for all tickets to cost the same but they don't have to agree!!!

As for the people saying its the same cost for a local game - yes, have no issue with this, but its the Season Ticket Holders who are being charged £35 after we've already put our £400 in.

I'm being moved from a good seat (view wise) and having to choose two seats which have lesser views and then pay a lot of money for it. If I wait until the point when all remaining seats become available, I've got to pay an extra £5.

Its just not a great way to treat fans, especially season ticket holders.

And don't use the argument that clubs like Wednesday and Leeds charge high amounts - they're not exactly attracting the fans are they!!!

I can't stand all the "i have paid 400 for my season ticket" entitlement. You paid 400 for your season ticket and you got to go to all the league games at home for a nicely discounted price, no one mentions FA Cup games are going to be especially cheap for you, or hot dogs are cheap, or the new shirt is cheap, or away tickets are cheap... you get what you have paid for....the league home tickets t a discounted price.

As for moving seats....Was this news to you that you would have to move if we got a home FA Cup draw.?? Exactly, it wasn't...

They are treating fans just like everyone else gets treated....stop moaning about it and don't go if you don't want to pay the money.

10 minutes ago, mike93rh said:
10 minutes ago, mike93rh said:

*I honestly wish I could, but the struggle is real for many people, by no means only students!

It's not anti student...it's anti moaning!

If you want to go, spend less on something else....if you think the cost is too much don't go.   There are many elements of society that might benefit from elements of price control e.g. rents, prescription charges, public transport.   Football isn't one of them.

15 minutes ago, mike93rh said:

Priceless!!!

Spoiler

£35 actually

2 hours ago, McRamFan said:

forest will still have empty seats even at that price.

Just the same as we have had at numerous cup matches where the tickets have been £10 or £15.

Assume the people who don't care about the cup competitions won't be returning for the United match...

22 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Just the same as we have had at numerous cup matches where the tickets have been £10 or £15.

Assume the people who don't care about the cup competitions won't be returning for the United match...

Shhhhh there might be a treetard looking who thought we sold out every game.

28 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

More pissed off about it being on a friday night than the cost. 

Got me ticket but had to take shift off as holiday. 

Saving up for May now. Cup final and play off final only a week apart. ..

Just stay drunk the whole time. It works for me.

Well I expected it to be 20 pound to be honest for season ticket holders like myself. Being a season ticket holder, I thought it would be cheaper than that for us but I will take it on the chin. I for one am still going to go and sit in my usual seat that I get through my season ticket.

PS I'm a season ticket holder and I'm better than you

1 hour ago, Ramos said:

Well I expected it to be 20 pound to be honest for season ticket holders like myself. Being a season ticket holder, I thought it would be cheaper than that for us but I will take it on the chin. I for one am still going to go and sit in my usual seat that I get through my season ticket.

PS I'm a season ticket holder and I'm better than you

Yeah you are right season ticket holders should be carried into the ground on a golden throne and then waited on hand and foot by a thousand virgins...after all they did pay 400 pound at the start of the season....!!

I personally think £35/£40 is too much but sadly I've paid that in the past and will probably pay it in the future. My issue is the kids tickets, they don't have season tickets stood with me in the south for a variety of reasons but I always try and take them to friendlies and cup matches as a treat but the prices for a 6 and 10 year old are just too much so we will all watch on the tv.

23 minutes ago, benjo said:

I personally think £35/£40 is too much but sadly I've paid that in the past and will probably pay it in the future. My issue is the kids tickets, they don't have season tickets stood with me in the south for a variety of reasons but I always try and take them to friendlies and cup matches as a treat but the prices for a 6 and 10 year old are just too much so we will all watch on the tv.

You could always not buy a season ticket for yourself, using the money to make sure you can take your kids to "events" like this during the year. It's all about personal choices. My half fan days started when I brought kids into the world as I always felt at that point they should come first. Hope they enjoy the game.

3 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

You could always not buy a season ticket for yourself, using the money to make sure you can take your kids to "events" like this during the year. It's all about personal choices. My half fan days started when I brought kids into the world as I always felt at that point they should come first. Hope they enjoy the game.

That's why I let my kids go to matches instead of me going all the time... Kind of passing the baton.... I get more out of them enjoying football nowadays... And I get more out of watching them play for there teams down on the Racecourse or Leesbroik School on cold Sunday mornings...

36 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Or the club could do more to ensure that the future of the club are not priced out of "events" like this, to make way for people making their annual or bi-annual trip to the iPro

I have discovered my st seat is going to be covered by segregation netting. I'm not happy, bloody cheek. 

Anyway, because the other half wants to go I'm now being shoe horned into the south stand. 

Wish the club had made it more obvious, I got told to check the website but you try and find anything on there, it's a big jumbled mess :angry:

Archived