Derby County v Birmingham City.

Boycie

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, TheDeadlySaul said:

What were those substitutions today anyway? Bradley Johnson and Nick Blackman were awful, but both managed to say on whilst some of our most important players like Thorne and Ince came off. It is no surprise we let in 2 goals as soon as Thorne came off. 

Blackman will never be good enough to play with the Rams , pointless signing 

Is it the Chairman's fault?

For those of us who think he was right to enter the dressing room after Reading, I ask:

If he did not go in before Birmingham, was he wrong not to do so?

If he did not go in at half time today, was he wrong not to do so?

If he did not go in after full time today, will we play even worse against Burnley?

Or has it finally dawned on everyone what NON EXECUTIVE actually means, and why he is a NON EXECUTIVE Chairman?

The wheels will stay off until this penny drops and everyone's role is clarified. There can only be one boss in the dressing room.

Just now, 1977 Ram Raider said:

Clements tactics are sly to make Man Utd think we are poop so they play their kids enabling us to batter them and progress to round 5. I may revise this statement when I'm a little less pissed.

Could not care less about the game against man utd

4 minutes ago, BuckoBeast said:

I know it's been mentioned before but what gets me is, why the hell do all 11 get behind the ball when the opposition have a corner/ free kick. We're at home and 3rd in the bloody league!

Couldn't get my head around it. Bad to do it, criminal to concede from it! Ball was straight at Blackman for their first but he just didn't want it. Was scared. Awful

3 minutes ago, Half fan said:

For those of us who think he was right to enter the dressing room after Reading, I ask:

If he did not go in after full time today, will we play even worse against Burnley?

Or has it finally dawned on everyone what NON EXECUTIVE actually means, and why he is a NON EXECUTIVE Chairman?

The wheels will stay off until this penny drops and everyone's role is clarified. There can only be one boss in the dressing room.

ed7e5d9a5f0a1c870f52ee00562b4e40beeed0b6

4 minutes ago, Bob Loblaw said:

You said the same thing about Butterfield actually. Look how that turned out.

Butterfield has improved I give you that but I don't believe clement rates him , always taken off and if there is someone going to be left out it will be him 

Think we need to be a little worried about going to Burnley who looked very good last night.

You never know but the game against Utd as a one off may help restore a bit of confidence as we have nothing to lose with the pressure on them.

perhaps we can relax get something out of it and then press on again with confidence boosted

2 minutes ago, Half fan said:

It's ridiculous that you would blame our chairman. He's invested 100 mil + into this club, spent tons of money on players and paid these players probably the highest wages in the league. It's the players and Clement who are to blame, poor tactics, no passion and lack of creativity. Mel visiting the dressing room doesn't cause all this. They were poor weeks before the Reading game too, is that also his fault?

3 minutes ago, Half fan said:

I agree with you Ronnie. It was a bad mistake, which might have been ok if we had got a result today. The fact we didn't allows conspiracies to gain momentum. 

1 minute ago, Cam the Ram said:

It's ridiculous that you would blame our chairman. He's invested 100 mil + into this club, spent tons of money on players and paid these players probably the highest wages in the league. It's the players and Clement who are to blame, poor tactics, no passion and lack of creativity. Mel visiting the dressing room doesn't cause all this. They were poor weeks before the Reading game too, is that also his fault?

Of course it isn't his fault, but the fact he spent money doesn't give him the right to interfere with football matters. Fawaz has spent a tonne of money on Forest, but we all agree he is a poor owner. 

Archived