The Fawaz Circus 2016

2 hours ago, HantsRam said:

Any of your lot in the tourney eezzee?

Is that half-gargoyle in the Welsh squad? 

Didn't think keogh was terrible tbh. Not great but not awful :)

Are you telling me you haven't noticed Angela Lansbury running England's midfield??? 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Montanier

"Philippe Montanier (born 15 November 1964) is French former footballer and football manager. He is currently head coach at the world famous Nottingham Forest Football Club and has publicly declared he would happily watch the the iPro burn to the ground with everyone affiliated with Derby County locked inside."

Is it a school holiday in Nottingham again or do the 12 years old's just not bother showing up these days?

He's had some OK jobs and hasn't done horribly badly. Will probably keep them mid-table, which was realistically the best they could hope for anyway.

6 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

He's had some OK jobs and hasn't done horribly badly. Will probably keep them mid-table, which was realistically the best they could hope for anyway.

Didn't Garde do pretty well in France too? :ph34r:

16 minutes ago, Srg said:

Didn't Garde do pretty well in France too? :ph34r:

Yeah, but the man clearly lacks common sense in taking over Villa. This isn't on the same level of difficult job, it's difficult but not like that.

Also he did "OK" at Real Sociedad iirc, although I'll be lying if I said I knew what the expectation of RS's fans actually want/expect.

EDIT: He got Sociedad to Europe (4th placed finish) 3 years ago, so fair play.

Archived