The Fawaz Circus 2016

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be happy if Giggs got it.  He had some pretty mediocre results after taking over from Moyes and that was with a squad infinitely more talented than the current F***st squad.  I don't know the guy but if he's anything like his public persona, he doesn't exactly come across as the inspirational sort does he...

22 hours ago, ramsbottom said:

I'd be happy if Giggs got it.  He had some pretty mediocre results after taking over from Moyes and that was with a squad infinitely more talented than the current F***st squad.  I don't know the guy but if he's anything like his public persona, he doesn't exactly come across as the inspirational sort does he...

4 games, 2 wins a draw and a loss wasn't it?

Promotion form in this league. 

1 hour ago, MuespachRam said:

he would be a great appointment, and face facts if we had gone for him every single person on here would be saying the same.

Nah, he's got no real experience of management and no knowledge of this level whatsoever. I don't expect him to do much at Forest unless he manages to gets a huge budget or a lot of decent United kids, but even then I don't think he'd manage top half. Could probably get us into the play offs but with this team anybody should be able to do that.

I'm sure I remember a saying "beware of Greeks bearing gifts"

Which of course referred to a war between Greece and Troy, where to open the city gates, they hid soldiers in a big wooden horse which they presented as a gift.

Which for me conjurers up an image of peter riddsadle and paul jewell emerging Alien style from Kenny Burns belly in front of the city ground as the owner's director of football laughs behind figurehead "fit and proper person" Fawaz.

Followed shortly by the senior squad members all being sold to Olympiacos for very low fees...... 

1 hour ago, BaianoBoy said:

Victor Sanchez, ex deportivo manager will be announced in the next day or so I believe.

Last Season: Played 50 Won 10 Drew 25 Lost 15

20% Win Rate

If I was at florist I wouldn't be too impressed with that appointment.

Now gone to Olympiakos. 

Marco Silva the next name, he's just left them having won the Greek league.

Well that just shows how quickly things change!! Does make you wonder how forest can keep getting so close to getting a manager and then falling at the last hurdle. The place is clearly a circus...but we already knew that.

Archived