The Fawaz Circus 2016

25 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Nigel Pearson in the directors box at florist last night. Raise a few eyebrows if we went there! would be a coup for them though

It would be proof that you do have to be mad to work there.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

In all honesty, I can't see it coming down to MK on the final day for them - they'll be safe.

But if it did, wouldn't that be nervous times, eh?

Think Colin will get the win over them, but MK won't do enough.

Yeah. MK needed to get moving a couple of weeks ago to get in with a shout. Losing to Wolves and Rotherham finished them

1 hour ago, eezzeetiger said:

It depends what you call interesting

Credit where credits due tigger,  you're a good lad at fronting up for your team and handling the brickbats. 

I very occasionally look at something called forestfans.net and can't imagine the sorts on there engaging in the way you do.

Anyway a question - presuming you just want this season over,  what are the hopes of the faithful in terms of management and team for next season?

It's strange as when I have seen MK play they've looked a good outfit. We was lucky against them move the ball around well etc. Guessing teams found them out bit like us. Hope they come back up (Even though they are plastic fans).

We won't win another game this season, but might manage a draw which will probably see us safe, particularly considering MK Dons will have to win 4 out of 5. 

Seasons been over a long time, players heads are on their holidays (and mine is to be fair). Just hoping we can get out of FFP and get a manager with his head screwed on in the summer. No expectation of that happening mind you, we'll probably end up with Holloway or Cotterill for a second stint. 

21 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

We won't win another game this season, but might manage a draw which will probably see us safe, particularly considering MK Dons will have to win 4 out of 5. 

Seasons been over a long time, players heads are on their holidays (and mine is to be fair). Just hoping we can get out of FFP and get a manager with his head screwed on in the summer. No expectation of that happening mind you, we'll probably end up with Holloway or Cotterill for a second stint. 

Do you think your owner is an obstacle for serious managers and CEO's to get on board?

2 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Do you think your owner is an obstacle for serious managers and CEO's to get on board?

Yeah of course. We've been poorly run for years but its taken a serious turn for the worse under his stewardship. 

Archived