The Fawaz Circus 2016

G STAR RAM

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Gritters said:

Oh dear oh dear. It's a shame we didn't put 5 past them to reflect such a poor performance. That was the easiest game this season. Forest were truly awful.

It could easily have been five. We took our foot off the gas after the third goal and tried things we wouldn't probably do at 0-0. With this being the first of three games in 6 days, I think that's a wise move. We didn't need to go full throttle til the very end so I can just about forgive the team for not sticking another 5 past the dogs.

Won't find an easier game all season. Big Phil summed it up in his post match. 'Second best technically, Physically and Tactically.' 

We're pretty much marking time until the curse of Fawaz is lifted form the club. you can't year in year out sell quality like Morgan, Antonio, O Burke and replace it with dross like Kasami, Lam and Dumitru and expect to compete.

Bit of a nothing game for us today. Usually I'd be well up for Derby day but today seemed another meh, who cares kind of match. 

Roll on the new ownership taking over. 

2 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

You really believe that?

I only listened to the radio but can't fault them for playing on. Apparently it was only our bench and not the players on the pitch who protested. 

That tells me Stojkovic probably was aiming for Osborn. And he has a tendency to kick them straight into row Z a lot too.. 

1 minute ago, eezzeetiger said:

You really believe that?

Believe what? That your player tried everything to keep it in? It's on video you know no real debate about it. Your keeper might have been trying to kick it out, but your player tried to stop it. No reason for us to give I back.

1 minute ago, Red_Dawn said:

I only listened to the radio but can't fault them for playing on. Apparently it was only our bench and not the players on the pitch who protested. 

That tells me Stojkovic probably was aiming for Osborn. And he has a tendency to kick them straight into row Z a lot too.. 

Just now, GenBr said:

Believe what? That your player tried everything to keep it in? It's on video you know no real debate about it. Your keeper might have been trying to kick it out, but your player tried to stop it. No reason for us to give I back.

Yep and Osborn (I think it was him) had no intention of letting the ball go out to allow Olsson to have treatment, then we shouldn't have any intention to return it back to Forest. Sky Sports spend a fair amount of time focussing on Powell having a discussion about the incident before the goal went in. It was good natured and you could see that Montanier had the decency to accept the fact that we had no obligation to return the ball.

Just now, eezzeetiger said:

Keeper tried to kick it out.

You've got your player to blame then for trying to keep it in. Was it the same one that was rolling around in agony when an invisible object struck him quite violently in the face?

Archived