Ben Chillwell

Bris Vegas

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

What a day for he young player. To be linked with us on his birthday.

Left back but is he better than Warnock?

He's getting some incredible reviews. Huddersfield fans are raving about him and he's only been on loan there a few weeks. A Leicester fan I speak to described him as, 'the best thing to come out of our youth team since Lineker.' He's already captained the England u20s at 18 and has recently been called up to the u21s. And he's also been linked with a move to Arsenal, Liverpool and Man United.

2 hours ago, philmycock said:

Have any of Bris's rumours ever come off?

Funnily enough, I move to Chilwell in January are there any other Ram fans in Chilwell/Beeston/Attenborough/Toton area???

It's not my rumour, it's from the Daily Mail. I just couldn't find the link.

As for my rumours - just Bradley Johnson and Jacob Butterfield!

1 minute ago, Cam the Ram said:

The article says it's the Daily Mail linking him to us, but when you click on the link they provided it takes you to a story from September about us trying to sign James Wilson on loan.

It's here: Must have been an old link. This one is recent.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3369000/Manchester-United-joined-Tottenham-race-Riyad-Mahrez-Leicester-prepare-reject-bids-prolific-winger-January.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

2 hours ago, philmycock said:

Have any of Bris's rumours ever come off?

Funnily enough, I move to Chilwell in January are there any other Ram fans in Chilwell/Beeston/Attenborough/Toton area???

I play football in that area Sunday mornings, all the team is from that area (except me) and it is a 60-40 Forest-Derby split.

21 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

It's not my rumour, it's from the Daily Mail. I just couldn't find the link.

As for my rumours - just Bradley Johnson and Jacob Butterfield!

I think he was looking for names you've been the first to mention, rather than you adding to and confirming someone else's rumours.

Butterfield and Johnson are far from being 'your' rumours, whether you broke the news of an accepted bid or not. I do view your posts in good faith since you said Ward was interesting Forest, but let's not bullshit.

Archived