DCFC Marketing

TomBustler1884

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The advent calendar will be aimed at the younger fans, same as the Vine videos around the dressing room and down the corridor.

Almost posted this in another thread but gave up, I saw the light, I realised that I David, 33 years old am not the only target audience for Derby County.

Just now, Daveo said:

The advent calendar will be aimed at the younger fans, same as the Vine videos around the dressing room and down the corridor.

Almost posted this in another thread but gave up, I saw the light, I realised that I David, 33 years old am not the only target audience for Derby County.

Whilst true, not sure how much enjoyment a 10 year old can get from Tom Ince answering the question "What is your Christmas tradition?" with a short, monotone response of "Not getting up before 11am."

4 minutes ago, Srg said:

Whilst true, not sure how much enjoyment a 10 year old can get from Tom Ince answering the question "What is your Christmas tradition?" with a short, monotone response of "Not getting up before 11am."

I don't see what 10 year olds see in Star Wars but look how popular that is!

2 hours ago, admira said:

Didn't last long

EAST Midlands Airport has taken down an advert inside its terminal advertising Derby County which it has said was put up "in error".

Some have suggested that the decision to remove the "We Are Derby" advert, which was put up in the immigration area of the terminal, was made because of objections by Nottingham Forest and Leicester City supporters.

But the Castle Donington airport has said that the billboard advert was installed without getting proper clearance.

A spokeswoman for the airport said: "The advert was installed in error. We usually vet every advert that goes up both inside and outside the terminal - but for some unknown reason this one went up without prior approval.

"As the region's airport, we support all three cities - Derby, Nottingham and Leicester - equally.

"We have no record of any complaints about the advert - so that it is not the reason for its removal."

The airport said the advert was being taken down today.

Read more: http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/East-Midlands-Airport-remove-Derby-County-advert/story-28390390-detail/story.html#ixzz3ugLgosG4
Follow us: @DerbyTelegraph on Twitter | derbytelegraph on Facebook

Next up, all the billboards between the airport and the motorway then?

1 hour ago, Chris Mills said:

How much money would you all seriously be happy for Mel to accept to put a forest advert on our ground like this? 

Obviously all the money going back into the club. 

£300,000,000 would do for me. Then knock the ground down and build a new one.

2 hours ago, Chris Mills said:

How much money would you all seriously be happy for Mel to accept to put a forest advert on our ground like this? 

Obviously all the money going back into the club. 

That's only 3 cm x 1 cm.

A quid?

17 hours ago, mozza said:

That should cure the leaky roof ..

The stadium was allegedly designed by four groups, each of which were not given the plans for the other three sides. :thumbsup:Hilarious that the Derby Council reps over ruled the decision about the Academy extensions and simply rubber stamped it. Is there any possibility that they are Rams fans? :D

On 19/12/2015 at 13:19, Rampage said:

The stadium was allegedly designed by four groups, each of which were not given the plans for the other three sides. :thumbsup:Hilarious that the Derby Council reps over ruled the decision about the Academy extensions and simply rubber stamped it. Is there any possibility that they are Rams fans? :D

Might be wrong, but I don't think Derby City Council had owt t' do wi' it.

On 18 December 2015 at 14:07, Mostyn6 said:

that's two of you slagging off Skeg now. 

STOP NOW!

I'll have you know that the Butlins 80s weekender is the highlight of my February 2016 and I cannot wait!

Quite right, I love day trip to Skeg Vegas every year.  It has the same effect on me as when I watch Jeremy Kyle, it makes me feel like a normal & rather classy individual...

1 hour ago, HeyHudson said:

Bunch of Derby fans have started a petition to get the airport logo changed as it depicts a bow and arrow, which they say favours Nottingham. Get a f00king grip of yourselves, you bunch of tarts.

http://m.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Group-Rams-fans-petition-East-Midlands-Airport/story-28407981-detail/story.html

Complete Retards!

I thought Forest and maybe Leicester getting shirty about our poster was funny. Shows we have rattled them.

But that post in the telegraph and subsequent peitition is nothing short of pathetic.

Be the bigger man rams fans... and just accept it.

Firstly the so called robin hood arrow has nothing to do with Forest.

Secondly it looks a lot more like an aeroplane than an arrow, this is an airport after all.

Thirdly... your argument is clutching at straws so much over this arrow, to the point... if it wasnt for the rams poster coming down, it wouldnt even be an issue. Its like if your mates beat you in a 9 year olds football game, im taking the ball home, because its mine. 

The airport is struggling enough as it is, only really easy jet keeping it going. Petty squabbling is pathetic.  

Archived