Derby County v Bristol City

Day

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, eddie said:

Mel would be happy to provide you with a couch,I'm sure.

I think he would Eddie, but could he give me an unobstructed view not impeded by flag-waving youths, and can he offer a moan-free environment where everybody cheers the team along from minute 1 to minute 95. Perhaps pushing my luck with those last two ideal requirements.

On 14 December 2015 at 13:44, Cam the Ram said:

Well done Mozza, you've upset them  http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/173385-derby-forum/

For any other Bristol City fans who have a read through this thread, the comment Mozza made wasn't him being arrogant (at least, I don't think it was), it was because Daveo missed the 'T' out of Bristol in the title of the thread. 

Just seen this, I was hungover jeez

I get that we play Ipswich this weekend and need to freshen things up, but what the hell is this?

No holding midfielder? 4-4-2 with Weimann and Bent. Hendrick in a midfield two.

How does Clement expect us to get the ball from Defence ----> Attack with Hendrick/Johnson as a midfield two, and Bent and Weimann both looking for balls in behind.

Hopefully they'll prove me wrong, but this line-up looks so unbalanced.

2 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

I get that we play Ipswich this weekend and need to freshen things up, but what the hell is this?

How does Clement expect us to get the ball from Defence ----> Attack with Hendrick/Johnson as a midfield two, and Bent and Weimann both looking for balls in behind.

4-2-3-1

3 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Bookmarked

Archived