Derby County v Bristol City

Day

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Daveo said:

Ince back scoring with Bent in the team doesn't not surprise me. He doesn't work with Martin, said it before. 

I fail to see the link? Ince's first goal had nothing to do with Bent, and it was hardly Martin's fault that Ince fluffed two good chances against Brighton at the weekend.

9 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

I fail to see the link? Ince's first goal had nothing to do with Bent, and it was hardly Martin's fault that Ince fluffed two good chances against Brighton at the weekend.

When have we seen the best of Ince? Last season with Bent.

How has Ince played this season? Poor.

One start with Bent back in and hat trick. 

Is it Bent playing higher up allowing Ince more freedom to come central, maybe it's personal I don't know but this is no coincidence.

2 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

I get that we play Ipswich this weekend and need to freshen things up, but what the hell is this?

No holding midfielder? 4-4-2 with Weimann and Bent. Hendrick in a midfield two.

How does Clement expect us to get the ball from Defence ----> Attack with Hendrick/Johnson as a midfield two, and Bent and Weimann both looking for balls in behind.

Hopefully they'll prove me wrong, but this line-up looks so unbalanced.

?

2 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

I get that we play Ipswich this weekend and need to freshen things up, but what the hell is this?

No holding midfielder? 4-4-2 with Weimann and Bent. Hendrick in a midfield two.

How does Clement expect us to get the ball from Defence ----> Attack with Hendrick/Johnson as a midfield two, and Bent and Weimann both looking for balls in behind.

Hopefully they'll prove me wrong, but this line-up looks so unbalanced.

BOOM ;)

Archived