The prodigal son returns (to Burton) Ronnie book update.

-JW-

Just now, ronnieronalde said:

Thankfully I've STILL got some very good friends.

I'll look to see if I can find your email address Dav. I'll send you the excel spreadsheet (minus personal emails and adresses). Once you have it, maybe you'll do me the courtesy of either confirming it on here or withdrawing your comments questioning it.

You're not hammering me at all. Not a bit.

I'm not just asked how you knew who the dcfcfans donators were. You gave a good answer

then saying they have been generous, which is accurate as they have been.

asking questions is allowed isn't it. I have nothing to withdraw.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ronnieronalde said:

not at all Norman.

Of course I was trolling - trolling the clowns who made my life time on here hell. Admin being one of them - go figure, when the site admin (and now I see class like SRG moderating) are the biggest trouble causers... it's a site I'm glad I'm off.

I came back to take the piss out of the so called experts.

I've not taken offence at being "trolled"

I've taken offence at the fact the book has been used as a comeback and people are suggesting I'm doing something with the money people donated. Anyone who donated who isn't happy donating can have their money back, 

You're fairly new around here. You should see some of the posts I've had to put up with.

11 hours ago, ronnieronalde said:

3 of the DCFC donators contacted me directly.

2 of them insulted me so I didn't really know how to handle it.

There are 5 more who haven't been kept informed. I apologise to those.

I "walked" out cos your pals banned me and I got tired of getting stick for posting my views on a forum.

Views which were right by the way.

Just so you know, I'll be logging off tomorrow and then will go back not to posting. I might come back one more time when he gets Burton over the line. I still read the forum. I'll still laugh every time LeedsRam or someone else posts asking if it's Ronnie under a different name. FFS, I stuck my neck out so many times in the past yet people think I'd cowardly hide under a different username?

You can think what you like Dav, I'm being very honest when I say it was your missus and Cisse who gave me the courage to finish the book and gave me the confidence to keep going with it as a project.

I cannot explain enough how disappointing it's been to see so many people I thought were "friends" hammering me for one reason or another.  I've not avoided anything at all I just decided it was better for me not to be around here.

Well after reading everything what's been said I'll still say I have confidence that the book will appear soon. I appreciate others have their own opinion and that's ok with me, this is just mine for what it's worth.

I'm glad you kept going with it, the chapters I read I think should be read by every Clough fan. An insightful peek indeed at the man in the green jumper. 

I'm looking forward to reading it. I still think Nigel's not a good manager (until he learns to surround himself with people who cover what he's lacking). That's nothing personal Ronnnie, we've had our jousts over the years, I'd be somewhat surprised if anything I said could upset you now.

58 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

I'm looking forward to reading it. I still think Nigel's not a good manager (until he learns to surround himself with people who cover what he's lacking). That's nothing personal Ronnnie, we've had our jousts over the years, I'd be somewhat surprised if anything I said could upset you now.

image.jpeg

On 12/4/2015 at 12:44, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Clueless Nigel will help them to slide down. Clueless clueless clueless 

Trying to quote Bris, but this one will do for starters.

Hopfully Bris's first fountain of all knowledge opinion will appear as well.

On 12/4/2015 at 19:04, Bris Vegas said:

Considering Burton's position, I'm pretty shocked they've gone for a manager like Clough.

He's good at building clubs and avoiding the drop, but hardly a great tactician or motivator to gain promotion.

If Burton are happy to be a League One club for years they've made a great choice. If they have any aspirations of going up to the Championship, they've made the wrong choice.

There you go.

Spot on again.

On 12/4/2015 at 19:04, Bris Vegas said:

Just as a side note chaps, saw Cloughie on the Football League show (or was it Goal Rush?) anyway, I thought he looked really well, and very chipper with it too.

Good for him, Burton must agree with him. I wish them well.

Archived