The prodigal son returns (to Burton) Ronnie book update.

-JW-

Just now, G STAR RAM said:

Probably so long because people comment on it they don't want to read it. It's a bit like turning the news on and then moaning because they are discussing current affairs.

Also the trivial minor league club happens to be about 5 miles away from my house, pretty much the same distance as The iPro

:) no worries mate, have a nice day

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whatever happens over the next two games.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I'm out of here again for a while.

PS. Congrats to Wass and good luck to the decent fans on the play off place. I didn't dare write he was a mate of mine, otherwise the fools would have slated him even more than they did 6 or 7 games ago.

14 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

Whatever happens over the next two games.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I'm out of here again for a while.

PS. Congrats to Wass and good luck to the decent fans on the play off place. I didn't dare write he was a mate of mine, otherwise the fools would have slated him even more than they did 6 or 7 games ago.

What's funny? Have Burton been promoted? 

16 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

Mel is that you?

3 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Think he's laughing at the people that stumped up for his book?

that's out of order. I expect it from a neanderthal like @Boycie but not from you.

Anyone who donated who isn't happy with it, contact me either by PM or on the Cloughlife email and they can have their money back (as well I'll send the book).

Admittedly, I've lost a bit of control over the book but I'm not and never was out to shaft anyone.

For clarity - out of 3600 USD raised - dcfc fans gave me a total 375 USD, which I was and am hugely grateful for. but I'd rather give it back to anyone who thinks I'm laughing at them for donating.

30 minutes ago, Boycie said:

He's got more front than Brighton coming back on here after what happened. (Or didn't?)

you're a total [redacted] Boycie.

I stopped coming on here not cos of the book, but cos of [redacted] like you.

I'm happy to meet you to discuss the status of the book.

Did you donate by the way?  I'd want to give you whatever it was you donated back.

17 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

you're a total [redacted] Boycie.

I stopped coming on here not cos of the book, but cos of [redacted] like you.

I'm happy to meet you to discuss the status of the book.

Did you donate by the way?  I'd want to give you whatever it was you donated back.

Oh come off it. You were trolling and are now taking offence at being trolled.

not at all Norman.

Of course I was trolling - trolling the clowns who made my life time on here hell. Admin being one of them - go figure, when the site admin (and now I see class like SRG moderating) are the biggest trouble causers... it's a site I'm glad I'm off.

I came back to take the piss out of the so called experts.

I've not taken offence at being "trolled"

I've taken offence at the fact the book has been used as a comeback and people are suggesting I'm doing something with the money people donated. Anyone who donated who isn't happy donating can have their money back, 

You're fairly new around here. You should see some of the posts I've had to put up with.

16 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

that's out of order. I expect it from a neanderthal like @Boycie but not from you.

Anyone who donated who isn't happy with it, contact me either by PM or on the Cloughlife email and they can have their money back (as well I'll send the book).

Admittedly, I've lost a bit of control over the book but I'm not and never was out to shaft anyone.

For clarity - out of 3600 USD raised - dcfc fans gave me a total 375 USD, which I was and am hugely grateful for. but I'd rather give it back to anyone who thinks I'm laughing at them for donating.

Agreed sorry Ronnie.

Just think you should have been a bit more upfront with people on here. They should not have to be chasing you up to say that are unhappy with your silence, I'm sure a simple statement on here would have sufficed.

Anyway none of my business as I did not donate. I apologise for a below the belt shot for cheap laughs and hope I did not cause any real offence.

1 minute ago, G STAR RAM said:

Agreed sorry Ronnie.

Just think you should have been a bit more upfront with people on here. They should not have to be chasing you up to say that are unhappy with your silence, I'm sure a simple statement on here would have sufficed.

Anyway none of my business as I did not donate. I apologise for a below the belt shot for cheap laughs and hope I did not cause any real offence.

A simple comment on here GStar?

I've been on here every day reading hte thread. Have you seen some of the garbage that's been spouted towards me even when I don't post?

Have you seen how many fools have accused me of setting up accounts under different names cos a poster has an opinion they don't agree with?

Did you see me getting banned for daring to question Clement? 

I stopped posting on here for a reason. I've never been scared and I've never hidden anything with the book, the donators all of my email address, anyone who contacts me gets an update.

I appreciate it's poor form that they have to chase me, but posting updates on forums to have the piss taken by site admin.. no thanks.

I have t-shirts . posters and pics bought for all those who donated. As I've offered before, those can be sent at any time.

Anyone who wants their money back can have it and they'll still get their book and their reward.

Archived