Stadium Strobe Lighting

Derbados

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've thought for some time that something like this would be good at night games. I always imagine the music to be Fever Ray 'If I had a heart' the score from Vikings or 'Clubbed to death' by Rob Duggan - it used to be played before the match most memorably when we played florist on a Friday night back in 2009.

17 minutes ago, DesertRam said:

Did you ever go to Black Rocks at Cromford???

I've heard that there used to be a few up there but never went, nice walk though. Ours was Beech Caves, cars used to stop on the M6 hard shoulder just before J15 and they'd scramble up the bank into the woods. 

Guys, guys, guys.....please! Wind your necks in and get with the programme. As a tigers fan (albeit part time) I think it all adds to the atmosphere. On our frequent recent Wembley visits, I think the pre-match pyro-technic display acts as a great build up to the game.  I think this is a version, that I suspect other clubs will latch on to. Anyway, we've only had electricity since the mid nineties so at least allow us to show it off from time to time!

This is the era for Derby County to build a reputation for professionalism. Classy stuff is the way forward. Just draw on brilliant ideas from other clubs and adapt them to our situation. the pattern is already being laid down in the Academy and in the stadium on match days. 

Archived