Jamie Vardy

loughboroughRAM

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, phil38 said:

Anybody have Leicester to be 14 points clear of chelsea by december?

:o

no but I think Chelsea will be 14 points clear by the end, I think there success is that they had a great end of last year and its continued, they now have belief...

if they have a bad back end of this season then it will continue the following season.

• 2 months later...

Stunning goal tonight against Liverpool. Took the ball on the half volley and unleashed a shot no keeper around could stop.

So big question, is there honestly a better player to lead England at the Euro's if fit? Certainly looks the best striker in the Premiership, his goals are propelling the foxes ever onwards.

47 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Stunning goal tonight against Liverpool. Took the ball on the half volley and unleashed a shot no keeper around could stop.

So big question, is there honestly a better player to lead England at the Euro's if fit? Certainly looks the best striker in the Premiership, his goals are propelling the foxes ever onwards.

Kane maybe. Vardy, Kane and Deli Ali have to start in the Euro's. 

50 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Wasn't a half volley, but great goal.

I still think Kane is the better all round player but you can't ignore his achievements.

18 minutes ago, Penelope Pendrex said:

I still think Kane is the better all round player but you can't ignore his achievements.

No you're right, got over excited when first saw it.

Maybe Kane is better for physical presence, but Vardy has pace to burn, think they could play together myself. Deli Ali still too raw for England to me.

32 minutes ago, Penelope Pendrex said:

Actually watching it again, it was on the half volley. But either way it was a stunner.

23 minutes ago, Penelope Pendrex said:

:) volley or bouncing ball then, case of definition. I'd have always said half volley when it bounces once and is struck, but hey it was a ruddy fantastic goal and I've now seen it four times!

Oh should add that's four more times I saw the ball hit the back of the net, or get near it at the ipro tonight :(

It would be an absolute travesty if Vardy doesn't get PFA Player of the year IMO. 

He has to be 1 of the first 4/5 names in the England squad this summer too, great season for the lad. I hope he keeps it up. 

Wouldnt it be funny if players over the summer turn down moves to Liverpool, Man Utd & Chelsea to go to Leicester, for the simple reason that they want to play Champions League Football. 

Archived