Jamie Vardy

loughboroughRAM

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Foxes new Gary Lineker with pace to burn and without the the ears.

Has to start for England if injury free.

He always reminds me of this guy.............

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=noddy+gobbo&view=detailv2&&id=466004403EFE4F80592C4BE92C03057FC08038EC&selectedIndex=5&ccid=Pu0Jvcau&simid=608043490174766793&thid=OIP.M3eed09bdc6aee9eef46184186a2003bbo0&ajaxhist=0

And people are scared to go up to the Prem, we'll get battered each week, bottom of the league blah blah. 

Swansea, Southampton, Palace, Leicester all showing what's possible and how players can make the step up.

Couple seasons ago if a Leicester fan had said they would top the Prem in November and Vardy would score in 10 consecutive games and get called up to England, you'd think they had been on the funny fags. 

Just shows anything is possible.

Its impressive both from Vardy and Leicester, of course no one expects them to be there at the end of the season but even so, having looked like certain relegation last season to the amazing turn around and now to be top of the table is amazing. Good luck to them, would love a 'non fancied' team to put it up the rest and gate crash the champions league party, with Chelsea doing so poorly its a great chance for someone to do it this season.

To me leicester have always been one of those 'meh' teams, not enough of a rival to get me interested or anything else really..but this season really impressed me and hope they can continue, watching with great interest.

His rate of improvement is staggering, truly a gem of a find from the lower leagues.

Leicester have the thing you need in the prem to cause real problems and that is pace to burn, Vardy is comfortably the fastest player in the Premier League. Take a look at the table here, Leicester have three of the fastest attackers in the league. Even Wes Morgan makes it on to the table...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-34884849

Really pleased for Vardy. He was impressive in the Championship and I was always sure his pace and persistence would cause difficulty to a Premiership in which good defending is in short supply. He would be in my England team, and if we could put him with Sturridge and Sterling we could frighten the best.

15 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Good one rynny, you really crack me up....if only I could take you seriously!

I stopped being serious when people didn't take me seriously, I mean, seriously, what's the point in being serious?

Archived