Jamie Vardy

loughboroughRAM

10 minutes ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

It would be an absolute travesty if Vardy doesn't get PFA Player of the year IMO. 

He has to be 1 of the first 4/5 names in the England squad this summer too, great season for the lad. I hope he keeps it up. 

Wouldnt it be funny if players over the summer turn down moves to Liverpool, Man Utd & Chelsea to go to Leicester, for the simple reason that they want to play Champions League Football. 

I hope his ******** fall off !!!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Vardy looks unstoppable, hope he carries it into the Euros. 

Am I the only one that thinks Kane is bang average, even below average actually.!? 

No, always thought it. Same with Vardy though, he'd be rubbish in a possession based team.

7 minutes ago, Srg said:

No, always thought it. Same with Vardy though, he'd be rubbish in a possession based team.

I just read an article about Kane actually that Spurs would be 1 point better off without him this season as all his goals have come in thrashing of teams and he has cost them 2 points by scoring an own goal. 

Vardy is a very poor version of shearer but he is the best we have got to play in front of Rooney in the Euros 

9 minutes ago, Penelope Pendrex said:

Kane links up excellently and is a better all-round player than Vardy. You're mad if you think Spurs are better without him.

The stats say they would have been 1 point better off this season without him. I am just saying I don't think he is any good. 

It's such a garbage stat. Iniesta has always had poor numbers but it doesn't mean he's not an incredibly vital cog in the Barcelona system. And it's not even like Kane's stats are bad, either. 1 point better off without him is just mental, like he's had no hand in any goal he hasn't scored. He's far from just a poacher.

1 minute ago, Penelope Pendrex said:

It's such a garbage stat. Iniesta has always had poor numbers but it doesn't mean he's not an incredibly vital cog in the Barcelona system. And it's not even like Kane's stats are bad, either. 1 point better off without him is just mental, like he's had no hand in any goal he hasn't scored. He's far from just a poacher.

Totally agree.

He's a fantastic player, banged 21 goals last season and on 15 this, and will probably hit the same by the end of the season.

Vardy is having an amazing season, no doubt, but he's playing on massive high confidence, which is everything to a striker.

The whole leic team are the same, they are sky high on confidence at the moment.

Remember, when they first went up he was not expected to be any where near the 1st team as they went out and spent 8m on ulloa and 9m on Kramaric.

Doing it for one season means nothing if you cannot continue it season after season.

Kane was immense last season and is repeating it this and will continue to improve.

I wouldn't say no though to vardy in our team but i reckon we have enough GK's :p

Archived