Alan Nixon January 2016 transfer rumours

Carl Sagan

38 minutes ago, North_Stand_Ram said:

Hope it's a striker in a bit of form who ISNT a reserve for a Prem team. I want someone already in the goals. 

Is it not easier to play down a division than it is up one?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know a lad in Great Yarmouth who is a Norwich season ticket holder and has connections with the club. I asked him this morning if there was anything untoward with Johnson leaving and he said the club were desperate to get shot of Johnson after a bust up with Grabban. You can but speculate why they had a falling out. 

11 minutes ago, North_Stand_Ram said:

Gayle would be my choice

Dont these articles usually come out online on the night before release?

Usually they do 

Just now, Carl Sagan said:

I think it's Charlie Austin. His current "injury" reminds me a little of Shackell's bad back in pre-season. However, will we offer more than the struggling premier league teams in search of goals?

As much as I would love us to sign Austin, I can't see us beating the likes of Newcastle, Sunderland, Palace and Southampton to him. The first two are likely to just panic and offer him huge wages to make sure they get him.

3 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

Being fan of wealthy club, transfer window is bit like Christmas for the kids...

But don't let your hopes get sky high, maybe our promotion guarantee is recalling Sammon.

Crazy thought don't you know we have super Chris Martin 

Archived