Tom Ince

mumblemumble

He has been average at the very best. I think he really struggles to fit in with the team and it's ethic. 

Agree withe the first bit, but I reckon (hope?) there's more to come. Got praise from Clement on Saturday, and Rotherham could be ideal for him to start and earn a shirt.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree withe the first bit, but I reckon (hope?) there's more to come. Got praise from Clement on Saturday, and Rotherham could be ideal for him to start and earn a shirt.

There is plenty more to come as we saw last season.

Just seems too predictable and too easy to knock off the ball this season.

His first touch is always going to be backwards or inside and it is so easy for defenders to read.

He just seems to want to win games on his own hence why I think he struggles to adapt to being in a good passing team.

I sort of see where G Star is coming from - I think much is to do with the team finding its best way to play with the changes   We have had. Not much of a change I agree but some subtle differences and Ince hasn't quite been the key cog he was last season. He is still a fine footballer and easily worth his place in the team for his all round ability and game changing bits of magic he can work. ... Hope it is a minor injury and we get him back in short order. Meanwhile it presents an opportunity for others to step up. I am sure Weiman will be extra eager if he gets a start. He has had little game time and with the Bradley Fighting Vehicle on song we might see a bit more of the real Andreas 

And to think some folk on here wanted us to sell Russell at start of season

Pleaseantly surprised by Russell this season... But he drifts out if games as well as Ince does.

But if you're asking me who is the better player who could possibly win or turn a game.... It's Ince

I am a big fan of Tom Ince and am sure he will hit form again soon, but I thought that one of the reasons Butterfield had his best game so far for Derby on Saturday was due to his exploitation of the space created when Tom went off and Weimann came on. 

I am a big fan of Tom Ince and am sure he will hit form again soon, but I thought that one of the reasons Butterfield had his best game so far for Derby on Saturday was due to his exploitation of the space created when Tom went off and Weimann came on. 

Interesting point angieram.

Archived