Tom Ince

mumblemumble

He's injured and Derby are getting a sand pit to try and improve his fitness .

Thats what I heard anyhow. 

Ah, sound. 

He'll struggle to get near the team. He's not been available enough for a long time. Whether it's injuries, family tragedy or International duty. It's a shame but I'd be surprised if he makes 5 league starts for Derby this season.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, sound. 

He'll struggle to get near the team. He's not been available enough for a long time. Whether it's injuries, family tragedy or International duty. It's a shame but I'd be surprised if he makes 5 league starts for Derby this season.

Much as I like him, be surprised if he made 1 league start. Same with Bucko... But with 5

You're probably right. No fault of their own and they're both good enough to contribute. But we're not missing them

I'm also wondering about GK department too. Think Roos or Grant may be gone by start of next season...

I agree, but Ince's performances at Reading and MK Dons have effectively kick-started our season.

It was the introduction of Hendrick that changed the MK Dons match. Ince was actually very poor in that game but the last 5 minutes did show how important a player he can be.

Very relieved that Tom Ince is not a long term absentee from the team. He has his quiet periods on the pitch but is the sort of player that can play poorly for 70 or 80 minutes and then have a few seconds of magic that turns the game on its head. In my opinion he is invaluable to the team.

Spot on whitlams ... Tom Ince has had some average games but he doesn't hide despite what some thought when he first came. What he can do is produce a magic moment. I remember arguing with my brother .. He is a dour fan fan of grass routs football, and as he puts it .. I am not in to fancy Dans ... Sorry bro ... but I love fancy Dans ( not like that ! )

Any club with ambition needs magicians and Tom is one of ours .. And happily he works his shift as well . Good player need him ready for the cause. End of 

On 27/10/2015, 22:08:06, Mafiabob said:

I'm also wondering about GK department too. Think Roos or Grant may be gone by start of next season...

Most likely Grant. Roos recently signed a new deal. Think the plan is for him to be first choice if he lives up to the potential.

Archived