Assuming that they are at the top of their game, which Rams players are potential Premiership material?

Rampage

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nooooooo Rampage! 

Dude! This is how you set the moaners off. Last time we were flying and there was nothing to moan about it was all about how will we cope with the PL because we only beat this team or that team by the odd goal! 

You've done it now. 

18/10/15. Rampage giving out ammunition for a moaning shootout if there's nowt to moan about!

Rampage Out

Arguments could be made for the majority of our players being able to make the step up to the Prem. Shackell had a good defensive record with Duff last season so I'm sure Keogh and him could match that. Carson is a solid keeper and has been there in the past. Thorne, Johnson and Hughes are all class and could manage up there I'm sure. McClean and Mcmanaman have managed to turn themselves into fairly regular Prem players and Russell/Ince are as good as, if not better than those 2. And Martin would easily make the step up with us (although I think he'd struggle in a different team's system)

Nooooooo Rampage! 

Dude! This is how you set the moaners off. Last time we were flying and there was nothing to moan about it was all about how will we cope with the PL because we only beat this team or that team by the odd goal! 

You've done it now. 

18/10/15. Rampage giving out ammunition for a moaning shootout if there's nowt to moan about!

Rampage Out

Newsflash - Rampage threatens resignation in moaner shootout instigation scandal.

Update - Rampage's 'army' of fans run Alpha out of town.

Update - Alpha given second chance by Daveo

Update - The internationally recognised unalienable right to air one's opinion, no matter how bizarre, is upheld by the supreme court at Football Forums International.

Update - All is well within the dynamic equilibrium.of Football Forums

Final Update - Alpha and Rampage go for a pint.

18/10/15

I actually think that after another year of playing together that the present squad would stand a better than even chance of staying up after the addition of about four quality players.

I take your point Alpha and it is a good one. i did not see it in that light. Forums include a bit of moaning but it can get out of perspective. COYR

I actually think that after another year of playing together that the present squad would stand a better than even chance of staying up after the addition of about four quality players.

I would agree with that, with perhaps 5/6 additions and the current matchday (12/13) squad. I was once told

that, excluding people like Hazard Ronaldo Messei etc. the difference between Prem and Champ players was

110% effort for 90 minutes everytime you play, no matter what, coupled with knowing what the other players are

going to do in any situation, should give you a right go.

It will be intresting to see what happens to the 3 promoted teams from last season!

Forgot to add here, that Maclaren was quoted as saying he's now looking in the 10/15 mil price range for the Prem.

Well I think all of them would be disappointed if they couldn't get into Sunderlands team... There really isn't that much difference between the top of our league and the bottom of the premiershite. 

All this praise for George, I thought besides Ince he was our worst player today, seemed really slow and gave the ball away a lot. 

An increasing number of players in our squad are raising their game to get in the team or to stay in it.This can only be good for all concerned. Which of our players could probably play thirty games in a Premiership season and hold their own?

The 'team' is greater than the sum of it's parts, so I would say that all of them.

The Premiership is littered with examples of teams that utilise players who may not be seen as 'premiership quality'. 

Team ethic is what DCFC would require probably more than ability (although one cannot survive without team ethic alone). 

Archived