Thorne

Derby blood

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's getting beyond silly now with his Injuries. As much as people might like him and he's a good player when fit, he is a bad signing. 

One more injury and he has to be put down, get him booked into the vets and put everybody out of their misery. 

He's played more often than not, racked up more pre-season minutes than anyone else...after the past two seasons he's had, I think we can forgive him the odd niggling injury as he returns back to full fitness.

He's played more often than not, racked up more pre-season minutes than anyone else...after the past two seasons he's had, I think we can forgive him the odd niggling injury as he returns back to full fitness.

Indeed. These niggling injuries all just seem to be the inevitable secondary injuries that go hand in hand with playing at full speed after a prolonged spell on the sideline.

If his knee goes again then it's time to worry, but when they're just little muscle pulls or not quite feeling 100% then it's just part of the process of recovery.

This and the fact he is by far our best player whenever he plays.  If he gets fit for any period of time he can go to the very top.

Archived