Thorne

Derby blood

Time after time he brought the ball out of defence today, and on each occasion it put Brentford on the back foot. What it does is it causes one of their midfield players to move inside to counter the run - and Keogh either then plays it to the full-back or he switches play to Shackell who then plays it to the other full back.

We get it, you don't like Keogh. You must be pretty lonely now, being so isolated.

You cant jump on the Keogh Bandwagon now, where were u before? 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If there is one man I love more than Thorne, it is young William --  I hope I don't get arrested for saying that. 

Young William signed my son's ball at the Dragon pub in Willington a while back -  Will was surrounded by kids most of the time gazing adoringly at their hero.  Ah - what it is to be 20, talented, famous and rich.  Everybody loves him, lucky young man.

If there is one man I love more than Thorne, it is young William --  I hope I don't get arrested for saying that. 

Young William signed my son's ball at the Dragon pub in Willington a while back -  Will was surrounded by kids most of the time gazing adoringly at their hero.  Ah - what it is to be 20, talented, famous and rich.  Everybody loves him, lucky young man.

Archived