Derby City v Brentford

Chris Mills

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand why some of our fans want Butterfield dropped for Hendrick already?

Hendrick was very good when he came on the other day, but every other game this season he has been nothing short of woeful.

Coming on for 20 minutes and playing well doesn't warrant him coming back in the side for Butterfield who hasnt really done a lot wrong.

Id stick with Butterfield and id stick with 433 as well.

But away from home id go with the 4231.

Warburton very successful, with Brentford,sacked now at Rangers,the new Head Coach just been sacked after 8 games.

Must be fun for the rich to play god with a football club,

Sorry for the fans but they deserve to be relegated,lets hope we can assist them on sat

I'm not going to sit here and defend Brentford but you obviously don't know what you're talking about, don't know anything about their club, their owner, or the head coach that's just been sacked. So why don't you actually get a clue before slagging them off?

Personally, I'd drop Butterfield and whack Hendrick in.

Carson

Christie Keogh Shackell Forsyth

Thorne Johnson

Ince Hendrick Russell

Martin

This would be my team for Saturday and Hendrick should start surely? He changed the game when he came on though. 

I don't think Thorne will be fit

Ince is wasted out on the right, play him closer to the striker like at the end of saturday then we will see him performing his best again

Carson

Christie Keogh Shackell Warnock

Hanson

Hendrick              Johnson

Ince

Bent           Russell

I don't think Thorne will be fit

Ince is wasted out on the right, play him closer to the striker like at the end of saturday then we will see him performing his best again

Carson

Christie Keogh Shackell Warnock

Hanson

Hendrick              Johnson

Ince

Bent           Russell

i like that - Bent has to start for me

Thorne's exclusion doesn't automatically mean he's injured. Although he's one of our best players, we can't keep playing him in every game until he breaks down.

Rushing him back last season meant we lost him for the end whereas holding back his return or resting him may have allowed him to play more than he did.

Short term loss, long term gain.

I know this is a waste of time ,but  Warburton got them into the play offs last year and for a club of brentford size ,was brilliant,and he did this with every body knowing his time at the club was over at the end of the season,

A very strange decision,but the owner was moving the club forward,and employed a new dutch head coach.

This season because of injurys and the players not taking to the training program, seems like a bit of player power to me.

The head coach stated that because of a lot of foreign players,brought to the club of which he had no control,

plus the inlury crisis it meant a slow start to the campayne .This did not go down well with the owner..

Who has a game plan its my way or the highway , so the head coach leaves after 8 league games,,

sacked ,Now the under 21 coach is given  the job of premier league in 3 years.

The owner is a genius but has a lot to learn about professional foot ball,

Hope i have not spoilt your love for the man.  by the way gates are dropping fast.

Archived