• Created
  • Last Reply

My team vs Bees

CARSON

CHRISTIE     KEOGH  SHACKELL  WARNOCK

THORNE

RUSSELL            HENDRICK          JOHNSON

BENT         INCE

I love Chrissy Martin, but his performance today was so far below his best he needs to know he can, and will, be rested if he's not performing.

I accept he needs midfield runners around him to shine, but his attitude today was very poor, constantly committing niggling fouls instead of competing properly, even his touch and passing was off today.

A kick up the arse might be just what he needs.

My team vs Bees

CARSON

CHRISTIE     KEOGH  SHACKELL  WARNOCK

THORNE

RUSSELL            HENDRICK          JOHNSON

BENT         INCE

I love Chrissy Martin, but his performance today was so far below his best he needs to know he can, and will, be rested if he's not performing.

I accept he needs midfield runners around him to shine, but his attitude today was very poor, constantly committing niggling fouls instead of competing properly, even his touch and passing was off today.

A kick up the arse might be just what he needs.

would be strange to put Ince up front when we have Weimann who is a striker on the bench. 

would be strange to put Ince up front when we have Weimann who is a striker on the bench. 

Originally had Ince in Hendrick's position, with Andi up front, but had to find space for Jeffrey after the last 2 sub appearances.

Don't see any real reason Ince shouldn't be effective up front, he'd be looking to drop off Bent and link play up anyway.

It's hard to fit them all in, but my line up is chiefly about provoking a reaction from Martin.

GK - Carson

RB - Christie

CB - The Irish Puyol

CB - Shackell

LB - Warnock

CDM - Thorne

CM - Hendrick (Messi)

CM - Johnson

RW - Ince

ST - Martin

LW - Russell

I know Martin hasn't done that much the last few games but I can't see PC dropping him. I'd like to see Bent start but I can't see it happening. I really want Hendrick to start so I've put him in though I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't and PC keeps him as a super sub for now.

Carson
Christie Keogh Shackell Forsyth
          Hendrick Johnson
        Ince Butterfield Russell
                  Martin

If Thorne is available then go back to the normal 4-3-3 and take Butterfield or Hendrick out.

Brentford been poor so far, need to get that first home win.

I think we'll start with the same 11 that started Saturday. Although I do reckon it's time Bent got a shot up top instead of CM. His mobility should suit the way we're playing and give the full backs more options when they get forward. I understand that Martin needs it into feet but we simply aren't playing that way and his lack of pace and movement are contributing to our lack of cutting edge in the box.

Has to be 4-2-3-1 for me. We have become far too predictable in the 4-3-3.

Grant

Christie (Though his final ball needs to improve if he is to be a part of this team)

Warnock

Keogh

Shackell

Thorne

Butterfield

Russell (Right of the 3)

Ince (Central)

Johnson (Left of the 3)

Martin

Archived