Derby City v Brentford

Chris Mills

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Notice @super rams has been uncharacteristically quiet since Saturday...

No, not quiet, just busy.......

Fantastic win and a much better attacking performance and straight from kick off ......why cannot we do that every week?

We need a similar performance against Wolves onwards and upwards.

Heard Mickey Gray say it was the best he'd seen us play.......

Ince looks a different player in the last couple of weeks.

"We wanted to try and push and get the third goal to kill the game off." "It didn't work out like that and in the end I don't think we managed the game very well in the end". Paul Clement. Derby Telegraph.

"In the second half, I thought we were very professional in the way we saw the game out, which is important". Richard Keogh. Derby Telegraph.

If they can't agree, what hope have we poor mortals? 

Seen some harsh comments on Shotton. 

Just watched the game again and he did alright. Yes he did that suicide pass but Shackell had a daft moment too. And Christie. He's alright and he played ok. Not the donkey that some are making out.

I dunno why we have to have a donkey every year. 

Last donkey I saw was Sammon. Theo was a bit of a donkey too. Then there were a few in those years. But for the last 3 or so years it's been pretty decent players. Always going to have your weaker ones. 

Hopefully one day our weaker ones will be Thorne and Hughes and Martin!! 

Seen some harsh comments on Shotton. 

Just watched the game again and he did alright. Yes he did that suicide pass but Shackell had a daft moment too. And Christie. He's alright and he played ok. Not the donkey that some are making out.

I dunno why we have to have a donkey every year. 

Last donkey I saw was Sammon. Theo was a bit of a donkey too. Then there were a few in those years. But for the last 3 or so years it's been pretty decent players. Always going to have your weaker ones. 

Hopefully one day our weaker ones will be Thorne and Hughes and Martin!! 

Think main thing with shotton is that everyone expects him to be as good as shackell. He came on and looked the same as always (mediocre at best) but as the defence has stepped up big time this season he's had alot of expectation [ut on his shoulders

Archived